Sunday weigh in

Lisa A.
on 5/3/09 5:03 am
Ok i figured I better get this started because next week I will be shooting my self when i forget what weight i was last week. I have CRS lol
I went into surgery at 163 and came out 3 hours later 172. I know that is added weight from  all the added iv's and breast implants and swelling.
I am down to 169 thankful some weight is comming off I figured the twins weigh btwn 2 to 3 lbs combined.
I had no idea this would hurt so much and does not feel like when your milk comes in it feels like they are squishing my boobs flat as a pancake and pulling my nipple across the room. Sometimes the muscles spasm  are so bad it takes my breath away, I can feel the burn and stinging.   I am really medicated.. to take the edge off , I sleep most of my days away
So stats are 169 up a few lbs due to surgery
SO how is everyones week?
Lisa

shar S.
on 5/3/09 7:48 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
Lisa,
Thanks for starting the weigh in. I was at work and just got home. Your pics look super. Ouch on all that pain. I know it won't last long and you'll be feeling great real soon.
My week weightwise was OK. There are times I can eat so much that I am convinced I no longer have a pouch. I have to watch every single thing I put into my mouth, I am basically holding staedy with a loss of 150-155 pounds.and I am grateful for that. Every day I wish I could get my tummy tuck.then I will be totally satisfied with my weight.
I hope we see more people today.

Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

Lisa A.
on 5/3/09 9:47 am

Shar
Well all I got to say is these twins are a handful  I never dreamed how much pain it is involved in getting breast implants. I feel like such a baby complaining I cannot wait tell they settle in a fluff out and i lose the weight I gained.
I sure hope u can swing a TT Shar.
Lisa

RhondaT
on 5/3/09 9:01 am - Conway, AR
Happy Sunday!
It has been raining here for 3 days! I hate rain!
Hope you get to feeling better Lisa. It will all be worth it when the pain stops and the swelling is gone. You are gonna be one hot Momma!
My week went ok. We had a "Diaper Shower" for the kids last night. We estimated between 80 and 90 people at this one. We have one more shower next week and then we are done. It has been great seeing everyone. I have had several people tell me I am getting too skinny! LOL they are soooo funny! I would not say that 166lbs is skinny! I still want to loose 20 more pounds.
DOS 289
L/W 167
Today 166
Have a good week!
Rhonda

Lisa A.
on 5/3/09 9:51 am

Rhonda what is a diaper shower?  I make diaper cakes but a diaper shower? People ask me r u feeling ok like i am sick or somrthing does that happen to you?
I would love to lose 20 more lbs but for now I am happy where I am at. I am content not to gain weight
Lisa

RhondaT
on 5/3/09 12:52 pm - Conway, AR
LOL I forget sometimes we live in the south! My kids had a "diaper shower - cook-out". Families are invited....they show up with diapers and wipes mostly. Some bring other gifts. Everyone eats...and eats.....and eats. I cleaned....and cleaned....and cleaned! We cooked crawfish, several briskets, couple of pork shoulders, ribs and hot dogs. It usally last about 4 hours. It is a blast!
Yep Lisa, I had my first encounter Saturday with someone asking me if I were sick. One of my employees was so mad she wanted to kick the guy out of the store. He has known me for 20 years....hurt my feelings but I handled it ok. I had another customer tell me last week I looked so much younger when I was heavy BECAUSE I did not have any wrinkles in my face...HELLO...I am 50 years old! I deserve those wrinkles! Anyway, I paid $18,000.00 for the wrinkles I got from this surgery! I love my wrinkles! LOL Lisa, I am just so happy to be healthier, I don't let it bother me what people say.
Sending gentle hugs your way!

PamT
on 5/4/09 4:49 am - Downey, CA

Hi Lisa & A-Teamers!

I've been falling off the Sunday morning weigh-ins and posting cause I've had to work weekends for awhile. And will continue to have to work weekends til July. It's all I can do to get up at 3am, get ready for work by 4am and start at 5am. I forget to weigh in before work and no way will I weigh after! I always weigh more!!!   

My weight varies within about 5 pounds throughout the week,, more after my working days and much less after my days off. But I'm sticking right around 163-168. I'd still like to get to about 140 but if I never go lower than this,,I'm OK with that.

Lisa, congrats on your surgeries! I can't find the pictures of the twins but I am anxious to see them! I'd really like the TT, the new twins and a facelift. I checked with kaiser on the TT. The surgeon explained my Kaiser doesn't do the legit TT, just gets rid of the extra skin. Gosh, if I'm going to go through that pain, I want EVERYTHING tightened back up!   I have an appointment with an independent surgeon tomorrow for a consultation.  We'll see......

I think we are all doing great. Gosh, just think back to where we were 2 years ago! I wouldn't want to go back there for anything!!!!!!

PamT

Lisa A.
on 5/4/09 8:32 am
Posting monday works also. I am so glad I am done with stage 2 of plastic surgery I must admit this BA kicked my butt big time as far as pain, I am soooooooooo drugged  up and I feel like a drunk with loratab  and flexaral on board,  I was not on pain meds around the clock with the TT but for BA u bet 24/7 pain coverage I know so well about the flabby skin.. I will take flabby skin over being 295 lbs any day
Lisa
PamT
on 5/4/09 10:42 am - Downey, CA
Lisa,

Where's the pictures you mentioned? I checked your profile & don't see them.  I gotta know what I'm in for if I get this done!! 
Lisa A.
on 5/6/09 12:12 am
Did u find then Pam?
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 916 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 913 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1023 views
Hello strangers