Happy Mothers day

Lisa A.
on 5/9/09 7:03 pm

I was treated to early  special mothers day gift my hubby took me on helicopter ride I would never been able to enjoy this with hubby when we were both very heavy I sometimes get embaressed tho when he said well we both have lost alot of weight and well that is true just sometimes I wish he would say this is my wife not that he almost lost half his wife, I know he is proud of what we have done but u know sometimes  when a cute guy is your pilot it would be ok not to mention I was huge LOL Men LOL
Well anyway it was so nice to ride the helicopter I always wanted to be medivac emt but being so obese stopped me from that avenue but now that I am no longer obese I can pursue a dream if i so choose, I have worked alot with  search and resue and medivac transporting people via ambulance to helicopter  etc. I loved every minute of it. I just need to work  out more and become buff  to able to lift anyone I am such a weakling now . I do find  that even tho I am so weak i can barely get off ground from sitting position,Not good as I feel my ripe age of 50  ugh I use to use my weight to lift people but now oh man no way I have a hard time pushing a full grocery cart around

Well happy mothers day and I think all of us woman are mothers  even if u don't have children as we seem to mother even our hubbies bf etc LOL I may have 7 children but some  Odd reason my cats  need more mothering than my kids tonight LOL All my ragdoll cats r up with me wondering what the heck am i up for LOL Just my new twins were bothering me  Pain keeps me up  I could not sleep  for some odd reason, I cannot take pain meds or muscle relaxant as it not safe for me not to drive while on them grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .

Lisa

PamT
on 5/12/09 6:36 am - Downey, CA
What a GREAT, ORIGINAL Mother's Day gift!!  That took some thought and planning! Congrats to your husband.

I've been up in a helicopter too and it was amazing. The cities look really pretty from up there, don't they? VERY loud & noisey in the copter though and I was always fearful I'd mess up & fall out the side opening!  One helpful hint! NEVER eat a tuna & mayo sandwich prior to flying!   I was terrified the entire time I was gonna get sick.

I had a rather uneventful Mother's Day. My daughter lives out of state and my son was out of town. Plus I had to work my regular 12 hour shift. So it was really just another day..........
Lisa A.
on 5/13/09 1:14 pm
I was worried I was gonna need to go pee  or  have the runs while on flight lol  and i went potty  before hand , So intresting both of us had simular thoughs lol I will take your advice on tuna and mayo before flying
But the beauty  of the river trees and canyons were just simply amazing..
It must be hard when the kids are not close by I feel blessed my kids  live near me well only one has moved out LOL but soon my son will be leaving on mission  if all works out I hope  I did a bbq and kids ate it  up and i kinda just spit and chew the steak lol  but was a fun day.
Well i hope your week is calm one
Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 916 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 913 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1023 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 983 views