Sunday Check In

shar S.
on 5/9/09 10:37 pm - Buffalo Grove, IL
HAPPY MOTHER's DAY !!!!!!!!!!!
I am running late for work, but I hope everyone has a fantastic day.
I am holding steady, while struggling with my weight. Maintaining the weight at around 194.....;.still 151 pounds down.
How was your week?

Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

PamT
on 5/10/09 12:30 am - Downey, CA
I'm at work today too Shar.  Kinda crummy way for us to spend Mother's Day, huh?

Same for me weight-wise. I gain on my work days and lose on my days off. Averages out to no gain-no loss.

And how's everyone else doing?? 
scoobydoo
on 5/10/09 3:53 am - Orland, CA
Happy Mother's Day Everyone! My son made it back on friday night from Afghanistan so I got a GREAT Mothers Day Present. They should be pulling in anytime. I plan to visit, ride horses and play with the Grandbaby. She is SOOOO much fun right now.
I am still hanging around 155-160. Weather finally cleared so I've been busy riding every chance I get.
Have a great week-we are all way better off than we were 2 years ago!
Consult/Goal/Current
282/165/183lbs

RhondaT
on 5/10/09 11:55 am - Conway, AR
~~~~Happy Mothers Day Everyone~~~~
The rain has not let up since last week and they are calling for more rain everyday this week! Bummer! We had our last baby shower yesterday...thank goodness! Dr says my grandbaby weighs 6lbs and 14oz. We still have 4 weeks to go till due date. I had a great day...My whole family was at church this morning (except the youngest). We had lunch, played with the babies and then came home and took a nap!
DOS 289
Last Week 166
Today 167 up 1-lb
I gotta exercise this week.....maybe I will get some exercise by building an ARK!
Hope everyone has a great Mothers Day and enjoy your week

Lisa A.
on 5/10/09 12:27 pm, edited 5/10/09 12:28 pm
Had the grandchildren over today and we went to cemetary to pay our respects to our grandaughter katie, Was a bittersweet reflection to have some of my grandchildren but we sure miss kaite but forever in our hearts.
Weight wise well I briefly hit 167 down 4 lbs  from the weight I gained from the boob job was not Happy I gained 9 lbs from the boob job but I fully expect it to come off sooner but noooooooooooo I seem to really keep the swelling weight, I even went to chuch with the new twins and people came up to me and told me I am way to skinny now so I guess the twins did give me a waist, I did not have the nerve to tell them i am heavier now than the last time u saw me lol . I had five people at church / gym that decided they are gonna do the lap band surgery or had it  and  thank me for inspiring them  to do WLS. I never saw my self as a role model for wls but I must admit I felt so honored people were doing something about their obesity so far I have inspired 5 people into weight loss surgery, I think people were so shocked  how well I did but u know it was my A team that got me to where I am today. I do not regret the tummy tuck and was the second best idea I ever done in my life. The first was to have the Lap band, I will see my Doc on tuesday to discuss if I need another fill. I wonder if he will say something about the new twins.? Will let u know ..All have a great weight loss week
Much Love
Lisa

Lisa
Cinnabirst1
on 5/11/09 7:28 am - Council Bluffs, IA
Sorry I didnt post yesterday, but it was a lazy Mother's Day for me :)
Physically I am doing better. No more IV's and they pulled my picc line on Monday.
I am feeling a little better. Still have the pain but at least they are letting me eat now.
Never did find out what caused it after all the CT scans and MRIs and blood work. I think it was brought on by stress!
My weight on the IV TPN was hanging around 138 and now I am down to 131.5...........which isnt good. They want me to stay above 130 and I am eating but still losing.
Hopefully it will stop soon.
Have a great week everyone.
Lisa A.
on 5/12/09 1:24 am
Wow u sure have had it rough . I cannot believe they never found out what the cause was. I sometimes wonder why some people just can't stop losing and here they were so morbid obese one time and now they fight to keep weight on, I see my inlaws that r 80 to 90 lbs and they eat eat eat and eat and they cannot gain weight even after supplaments and high caloric diet. I find it hard taking care of them weeks at a time and all i did was feeding them  huge meals and here i was eating these tiny meals and i stayed the same and they would lose. I finally had to put down my foot and tell my hubby  and inlaw family I could not take care of them as it was messing up my psychie (needles to say I am black sheep now) but I was struggling with platues and I guess some us will always fight obesity but then some like you who once battled obesity  is fighting the opposite I am sure u r thinking what the heck? I know stress can make u lose as most of my weight loss occured when my daughter  suffered the stroke and then having open heart surgery  a week later that is when I dropped my weight it was not me at the gym  watching my diet etc it was pure stress and eating food I thought I could eat and I truely was prpared to gain weight but when I came back like 6 weeks later I was so shocked I had reached below 200. I know stress is how I lose weight and right now I am stressed some is put on and some is out of my control but I am losing weight now and well I am stressing out big time and I am eating to keep alive right now. I doubt I will get below 160 anytime soon.
 I hope things will turn for the better hon. I am so sorry it has been bad for you. I have u in my thoughts and many others here on our A team all of you are like family to me. We have this special bond and even tho some do not show up as much I am sure they come to read and  check in that way and that is OK. I need my A team for accountiabiltiy and u are here for my weight gain and weight loss.. I plan to to be here even if it is just shar and I lol. I miss DEE INKY CRYSTAL they were a back bone to me but I think the rest of you that come here each week is my beating heart to keep comming back. And for them men ?? hmmmmmmmmmm I wonder if you guys are doing ok?
Hand in there hon ,,,, I am here for you and everyone for that matter
Lisa
Cinnabirst1
on 5/12/09 11:19 am - Council Bluffs, IA
Thanks Lisa,
the A team is all I have for support now. My Surgeon is no longer working in the area and our hospital isnt doing the bariatric support group meetings anymore.
No one else knows what Im going thru except for you guys :)
My family is questioning now if it was worth it since Ive been so sick this year. My GI Dr said he doesnt think it's related to the bypass though. Im pretty sure it's stress!!!! Im losing my hair too!!
Thank you to all who support me on here. I love you all, you are my family for life!
Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 912 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 981 views
Hello Again