Sunday Check In

shar S.
on 5/16/09 1:01 pm - Buffalo Grove, IL
I know it's Saturday night, but this will save me from rushing on my way to work, to get this done.
I still fluctuate between 3 pounds of so....193-195. My excess skin is really bothering me and I get disgusted looking at my body. I actually have to tuck my stomach into my pants, the way you tuck in a blouse. It's really gross. I hope the day comes when i can raise the $$$ in order to have the surgery. I hope to see a lot of you guys here today.

DOS 345
Now 193-196
And how was your week?

Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

Lisa A.
on 5/17/09 1:30 am, edited 5/18/09 7:36 am
Ok thought I would post early on account it is gonna be HOT HOT HOT TODAY forcasted to be 105 I am scurrying early to avoid heat. Down  -1 lb the week I am 166 this am  4 lbs away from my all time lowest of 162, So not sure how much the twins weight LOL
ALL HAVE A GOOD WEEK and Shar ty for starting this early
Lisa
Cinnabirst1
on 5/17/09 1:41 am - Council Bluffs, IA
Goodmorning everyone. Today is graduation day at our house. My youngest, Tyler, is graduating from High School this afternoon. Im kinda emotional about it, but I am very proud of him. He has been there to support me thru everything lately.
I am feeling better. Some pain, but not everyday. I am eating again. Back up to 133 today. My goal is to keep my weight between 130 and 135.  
Been doing a lot of yardwork when the weather allows. Seems like it rains whenever I get a day off!
I have also decided to go back to school. I have been an LPN for 24 years and I am going to go back and get my RN. I talked to the counselor and I have to take a COMPASS test on thursday and then I can sign up for classes. I plan on doing my nutrition class online this summer. That one should be an easy one.
Well, have a great week everyone!  I love you all

Cindy
janorn
on 5/17/09 1:54 am - Las Vegas, NV
Good Morning.  I have been holding steady between 158 and 163.  But that is so much better than 292.  We have all accomplished so much in the last two years.  What a journey.  It is gonna be hot here too.  I think 104 today.  I am so glad I am thinner, I would be miserable in this heat.  I had a down moment yesterday.  Because of my back injury and balance problems, I had to put my nursing license on inactive.  I guess I am really disabled now.  After 16 1/2 years of working in the emergency room it was a reality check for me.  I realized I will never be able to go back to work.  Life goes on.  Jan

HW          292
DOS         287
today        160
PamT
on 5/17/09 3:47 am - Downey, CA

Shar & A-Teamers!

Good morning! 

As usual I forgot to weigh in before I left the house for work this morning. But I seriously doubt there's been any big change. I still bounce between the usual 5 pounds depending on if it's my working days or days off.  

I'm busy planning for my plastics. Anxious but SCARED!!! 

RhondaT
on 5/17/09 5:10 am - Conway, AR
Hello A-Team!
My news this week is:
I AM FINALLY A GRANDMA! Jacob Tyler arrived yesterday morning at 4:55 AM, weighing in at 6lbs 2oz. I am totally thrilled! Will update my profile with pics tonight.
As far as my weight....I am up 3 lbs! I think it is water gain so I am not at all surprised....could not eat properly at the hospital.
BTW The sun decided to shine today....1st time in 11 days!
Till next week.........
Rhonda

(deactivated member)
on 5/17/09 4:31 pm
PamT
on 5/18/09 6:58 am - Downey, CA
Yep,,me too Jodi!  I'm excited, nervous, scared and anxious all rolled in one also.

Mine is scheduled for May22nd,,THIS Friday,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,eeeeeeekkkkkkk!!

I'm having the arm left & facelift done at that time.

After that will come the TT & BL. (I hope!!)

Be brave! Look what we have already accomplished! We CAN do this too!!! 
(deactivated member)
on 5/19/09 1:31 am
Lisa A.
on 5/18/09 7:40 am, edited 5/18/09 7:41 am

Jodi and Pam U will do great with your surgeries best thing I ever did after lap band LOL , I am so happy I did my TT and BA even tho at first I thought I did a mistake with the boobies not anymore. Firm and perky are getting better and better each day they just looked funny at first LOL I can't wait to see the both of you,, Take tons of pics
Lisa

Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 912 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 981 views
Hello Again