Sunday weigh In or check In

Lisa A.
on 5/24/09 1:44 am, edited 5/24/09 1:50 am
Ok I thought I would  give Shar a breather and start this off this am. I am sure she is running late for work and will be checking in after work.
I do have some good news in spite of all this bad news going on in my life  with my sister.
My son that is autistic and was told he would never beable to go to college yet alone finish HS well guess what? He graduated from college with AA in bussiness adminstration and degree in culinary art school . Double major. It was a sweet day to see my son graduate and  to know he did this on his own. He had many of faculity giving him hugs and standing ovation,He was excepted  at CSUBAKERSFIELD and will attend there next fall. He has just grown to a young man. His autism has softened over the years and seems to interact with people better. He has a sweet caring  nature about him. He can be alittle abrup with words when talking  on phone and meeting people sometimes but we are working on  social graces they are comming along. In fact he had this drop dead gorgeious girl say yes  she will go on a date with him. My son kyle also had  a lap band  surgery Jan O9  and he has lost 50 lbs so far. He has another 50 to go and he is looking really handsome. I must admit Kyle is a very very good looking boy and gaining the weight kinda took away that cute face he had when he was younger but now wow he is one good looking dude. He always seemS to have girls drawn to him for his looks lol,, My son is so clueless how handsome he really is .LOL .Another 50 lbs off  he will look amazing, 
Well I am dropping weight on account stress does me in. I am 164 this am down I think -2 lbs from last week . My implants I figured are 3 lbs  so I am back to where I was presurgery 162 Trust me it is nothing I am doing right it is pure nerves and stress and last time I dropped alot of weight was when my daughter was in ICU with stroke and open heart surgery. I surely do not want to achieve goal on account of my sister health. I tend to lose weight when under severe stress it seems, Funny now as I look back and I use to gain weight with stress. Now I cannot eat anything with out vomiting it up. My nerves are shot and I try not to call my sis every day and bug her and ask anymore news. I will call her tuesday I figure she needs to be with her children and enjoy a good weekend with out talking cancer.She said she is dropping weight as her nerves are shot and I said yup I am with u on that sister. I am so close to my sister. She has been a rock in my life.

I am gonna go back to gym and see if I can calm my nerves with exercise and hopefully not develop ulcers again. I  have been just shopping and kinda keeping my mind off this. I bought another purse ( I have a shoe and purse fetish  hubby is gonna kill me when he find out I bought another purse my kids were saying nice purse mom as I was on the phone with their dad I was shooshing them away like I am gonna be able to hide I have a new purse from him) last purse lasted 2 mos I hate the new purse. I have been so bad about shopping for clothes, I am a  becoming a shopaholic ugh.. I am so glad I do not drink man I would be drunk 24/7 by now.. I was a foodaholic. where is my route 44 rootbeer when i need it? oh yeah it would make me vomit like a volcano. In my head I would love to be eating but my stomach says no fricken way,, the war continues btwn the mind and stomach.
So how was everyones week?
Lisa
CW 164 with implants lowest 162 with out 650cc implants
LAST WEEK 166
Highest weight 295
DAY OF SURGERY 250
Goal weight 147
PamT
on 5/24/09 2:05 am - Downey, CA
Congrats Lisa on your son's graduation. I'll bet you were so proud you just wanted to bust!!  What an accomplishment!!  Wayyyy to gooooooo Kyle!!!

My week was good,, face lift & arm lift over & done. Next is the TT & BL in June. I guess I'm lucky, I've had very little pain. The thing that hurts the most is my throat from the breathing tube.

Weight-wise I'm still jumping all over the place. I have bounced this week between 164-167.

And how is everyone else doing?  Good, I hope!!

PamT
scoobydoo
on 5/24/09 5:53 am - Orland, CA
Hey everyone, check in and let us know you are alive!
Pam, I can't wait to see the results of your surgery. Lisa, learning to live with life's stresses is what keeps life interesting. My Mom had another stroke this week-thanks goodness it was a small one. Glad she is back home.
I have really turned to my sanity activity-riding. Every day. It keeps me sane.
This morning my weight was 160. It bounces from 157 to 160. I do not let it go higher.
I plan on going to support group this week. I want to Cheri-I bet she looks fantastic...
Consult/Goal/Current
282/165/183lbs

Lisa A.
on 5/24/09 2:26 pm
Can't wait to see pics .. Yeah my throat hurt from the breathing tube. Really hurt bad tho with BA Had no clue how painful that can be
Lisa
RhondaT
on 5/26/09 2:18 pm - Conway, AR
Pam,
Glad to hear everything went well and you are doing well!
Gentle Hugs,
Rhonda

RhondaT
on 5/24/09 6:21 am - Conway, AR
Hey everyone,
I am just like you guys....lots of things going on in my family. My brother fell and broke his hip. Had a total replacement but did not respond well to the morphine. Probably due to the stroke he had. It all stems from the seizers he has had in the past and the brain cancer they found. On a positive note, my baby Jake is wonderful! My kids are GREAT parents. I enjoy getting my picture taken with him.....I have never been able to say I enjoy getting my picture before.
My weight is up and down...same ole 3 lbs in the last few weeks. This week I am down 1 lb.
DOS 289
L/W 169
Today 168
We all have lots of things going on in our lives. I am so glad we have a place to come and vent. No one judges and we all just accept each other for the way we are. It would be hard without you guys!
Hugs to everyone!
Rhonda

Lisa A.
on 5/24/09 2:45 pm
Wow are our relatives falling apart or what. ?? I sure glad we do have each other to vent and sound off, we all our in this together . A team
WE ARE THE APRIL TEAM

T=TOGETHER
E=EVERYONE
A =ACHIEVES
M= MORE
 Hugs
Lisa
deelight152
on 5/25/09 1:29 pm - Down South, IL
Happy memorial day everyone!! Today I finally weighed myself and I was 228 which sucks but is better then 231. I took my kids to the carnival this weekend andI rode every ride with them even the upside down ones! I felt great like I was normal!! it has been 10 years + since I rode rides with the kids. I think I owe it to smoking! When I smoke I eat less I hate to say it but it is true!!! I have to quit but I am still happy I am losing weight some!! still have a long way to go!!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/26/09 12:28 am
Lisa A.
on 5/26/09 10:25 am, edited 5/26/09 10:25 am
I think u r gonna look so amazing after the surgery.. U will just love your new body and results , I can;t wait to see the post pics,  will look forward to u posting them .. Good luck
Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 916 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 913 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1023 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 983 views
Hello Again