Sunday Check-In 5/31/09

PamT
on 5/31/09 1:26 am - Downey, CA
Hi A-Teamers!

I'm gonna start the Sunday check-in today and I hope everyone joins in.

I'm still wavering around 164, up & down daily. My lower face lift & arm lift went nicely, healing more & more everyday. I still have lots of stitches & bruising but actually painfree.

This week Tuesday I have my TT & BL. I'm pretty nervous about that since I've heard the TT is quite painful,,and I'm a sissie!

So how are the rest of you doing?  Come onnnn,,,update us!!!

PamT
RhondaT
on 5/31/09 2:32 am - Conway, AR
Hey Pam~
Glad you are mending well! I will be thinking about you this next week. I admire you for having the plastics done....I am the real sissy aka CHICKEN! But at least now i can be called the chicken little!
Hoping to hear from Jodi soon..We are thinkin about you!
M.I.A. via Disney(Lisa).....you have a GREAT time...you deserve it and definately need a break!
My grandson is 2 weeks old and I babysit him last night..he is adorable and such a good baby. My weight is up and down this week:
DOS 289
L/W 168
Today 167 and very grateful!
Hope to hear from everyone today...Let us know how you are doing!
Hugs,
Rhonda aka Nanna to Jake

PamT
on 5/31/09 3:08 am, edited 5/31/09 3:08 am - Downey, CA
Rhonda,

Your TWO week old grandson! Ohhhh,,how I envy you!!  My grandchildren from my daughter are out of state and now teenagers. I keep telling my son to hurry up and give me some more grandchildren but so far,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This decision for plastics has been real difficult for me. Not only am I scared but I'm NOT used to spending this kind of money on ME! My kids, my husband, my home,,,yes,, but not me.

Yep, Jodi's surgery is over. I've been thinking of her & praying for a painless recovery. Hope we can hear from her as soon as she gets home.

PamT
Lisa A.
on 5/31/09 4:19 pm, edited 5/31/09 4:21 pm
Ok just wanted to say helloI am back Rhonda!!! LOL not MIa to long trsut me I need you guys see what happens when i go for couple of days and see how easy the weight piles on so fast but  had a fun filled weekend  except I fell (I had not even got out of parking lot yet  and bruised my hip/butt and pride at Disneyland OuchAlso drank to many fluids and ate to much and scale shows lol got on scale tonight at 168 lbs. Felt kinda nice not to think diet and wls effects for couple of days but man does it show, I know I am weighing in at nite but it will come off as i am back on program and it is gym for me and boot camp for my kids, I am doing a mini version of the biggest losers for my kids, I am working on diet and exercise with them this summer and all of them are expected to lose 25lbs this summer They all will compete for a grandprize, My kids are excited and we are gonna make it fun. I will report my offical weight in morning and see what the real scale says.I hope to hear from jodi soon to see how she is doing, Pam so glad u r healing nicely, I sure hope to see more of u pokie people check in LOL, Nite all, Shar hope u had a fun weekend, and  by the way Pam the tt is not  that painful Breast Augmentation  is what HURTS, I am back on track vacation over and time to kick butt !!!!!
Lisa
PamT
on 6/1/09 12:43 am - Downey, CA
Ohhhh,, thank you Lisa! 

"by the way Pam the tt is not  that painful Breast Augmentation  is what HURTS"

You have NO idea how bad I needed to hear that!  I've heard some horror stories that have me shaking in my boots, dreading surgery tomorrow!!

Glad you had a good time at Disneyland. Dang fall probably put a crimp in your running around! But it sounds like you all had fun.

PamT
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 912 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 981 views
Hello Again