Sunday-How is everyone doing??

scoobydoo
on 6/7/09 2:29 am - Orland, CA
Time to stop telling lies to myself. MY weight this morning was 164. It is staying up. Time to buckle down and get back on the program.
I have been telling myself it was okay and it was-until I went over 160. I need to jump on it now while it is a few pounds and not 50!
I am realizing that none of us are immune to the challenges we all have. Some face less loss to begin with. Others start to rebound earlier. However, we all face this-I know since we had a support group meeting all about regain and getting back on track. The WLS is not a magic pill. IT is a tool and I need to WORK it.
Hang in there A Team!
Consult/Goal/Current
282/165/183lbs

shar S.
on 6/7/09 2:39 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
You're absolutely right. This is the hardest part of our journey. I, for one, have been struggling to maintain my weight loss for the last 9 months. I have stayed within 4 pounds but I still want to lose another 20 and I can't seem to do that no matter what! So, I am going to be satisfied with where I am at and make sure I stay there. We all need to take a reality check and compare ourselves where we were 2 years ago. The hard part is NOW...but we can do it! We have each other to help outr so let's all take advantage of this terrific support system.

Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

PamT
on 6/7/09 2:51 am - Downey, CA
Hi Sharra and our A-Team! 

Yes, I hear what you're saying about the weight-line you've drawn for yourself. I have my STOP-line too and I get REAL nervous when I linger too close to it.  Which DOES happen far too often.  We hear far too often about people who have been given this tool and end up regaining their weight.  Gosh, I DON'T want that to happen. Have you ever tried the 5-day pouch test? Quite a few members on the Calif forum do that test as a team effort every once in a while to test & restart their pouch.

I got my plastics DONE!!   FL & AL done on May 22nd and TT & BL done on June 2nd. Yes, I'm pretty sore, still hurtin' some, very bruised & still have sticitches but they are DONE & healing!  I don't know how they turned out yet. Still too wrapped up & swollen but I'm hoping & praying they turned out good.

Weight-wise I'm hanging in there. 162 this morning. You'd think with all the plastics, not eating much & lots of sleeping, I'd be wayyy down, wouldn't you? Nope, not me!!  Only a couple of pounds. But I'll take them! 

And how's everyone else doing??? 

PamT
Cinnabirst1
on 6/7/09 3:36 am - Council Bluffs, IA
I haven't posted for almost a month so I figured I better check in.
The last time I posted I was 133 and today I am 128.5.
Not a good thing since my Dr doesnt want me under 130 since that is when I start having problems.
Most of my weight loss is from depression I think. I havent been able to eat more than a couple of bites then I feel full and cant eat anymore. I have to do something to shake myself out of this.....
RhondaT
on 6/7/09 7:37 am - Conway, AR
I relate to each one of you! I struggle EVERYDAY! I, so bad, want to loose another 15 lbs! I know it probably is not going to happen....oh well! In the last 2 months, I have managed to loose about 12 pounds. That is probably as good as it is going to get. I need to start trying to maintain. I am not going to be one of those that go from 289 down to 125! I am so much better than I was 2 years ago.
Hang in there everybody!

DOS 289
L/W 167
Today 165 - Lowest so far

Lisa A.
on 6/7/09 10:58 am
Seems like alot of us our stuck in 160-something.. I am 166 this am and down 2 lbs  from last weekend pig out but still not at my all time low 162 before implants.
 On a heavier note I will be going in for a biopsy on tuesday, I am very very nervious as my sister was DX with stage 4 breast cancer  hers2 postive (Rapid form of growing breast cancer) 2 weeks ago.
I had digitial mamo  ultrasound and halo test in Oct so I am hoping nothing was missed . I know I have 80% chance it will be nothing. My doc said that I could aggravated the lymph nodes post trama from the  BA surgery, But to be safe we need to do a biopsy, it is on side of breast way back where the breast tissues ends the tail of the breast . I am trying not to freck out but I have to have faith in God and wait tell tuesday  and wait time out for results which will be hard to do .I keep thinking my breast tissues has moved and did have lumpy breast before so maybe it is now more prominant so can  be why I feel the lumpy breast  even more now, Time will tell. Would so suck if I lost the new tah tas,
We all need to hang in there A team. I am just kicking it this weekend and taking time for my self. I did go threw my closet and get rid of some of my fat clothes and u know that really helped me  feel inspired and really showed how far I have come. I should take some pics of the clothes I use to wear and update pics. My advice to everyone is get out the fat clothes and try them on and it really helps u focus just how far we have come. You are the best A team Hang in there
Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 912 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 981 views
Hello Again