-

(deactivated member)
on 6/8/09 9:42 pm, edited 6/2/11 9:49 pm
  -
RhondaT
on 6/9/09 11:14 am - Conway, AR
Jodi! Yea...I am glad you are home and doing good! I missed you and was glad to see you finally posted! I will look at your pics but just wabted to say welcome home.
Gentle Hugs,
Rhonda Theis

scoobydoo
on 6/9/09 1:56 pm - Orland, CA
Jodi,
I sent you a note along with my friend request. I cannot believe we were not officially friends before now!
Heal quick. I bet you are going to look fabulous!
Consult/Goal/Current
282/165/183lbs

(deactivated member)
on 6/9/09 4:48 pm
shar S.
on 6/10/09 9:32 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
What an amazing difference. You, and everyone who has already gone through the plastic surgery, are such inspirations. I especially like the fact that your doc keeps you in until all the drains are out. I can't wait to see when al the swelling is gone. Bravo for you! Feel good.

Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

(deactivated member)
on 6/12/09 11:09 pm
(deactivated member)
on 6/9/09 4:43 pm
RhondaT
on 6/9/09 9:16 pm - Conway, AR
Jodi~ You look amazing! It is hard to believe that is you! I suppose I look different than the last time we saw each other but, I would not have recogonized you!! There is such a difference....you look much younger! And you have been blessed with great skin! I am so proud for you!!!
When are you & Leo headed back to the states? Somehow, if you come to see Baker, maybe we can get together! I am so happy that your surgery was such a success and it is over now. You truly look amazing!!! I think the young people call it "HOT" LOL
Keep me updaated & tell Leo hello from us.

(deactivated member)
on 6/12/09 11:14 pm
(deactivated member)
on 6/9/09 4:44 pm
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 912 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views