It's SUNDAY June 14....check in & say HI

PamT
on 6/14/09 1:21 am - Downey, CA
Hi A-Team!

Another week gone. I'm holding my own, up & down as usual. 160 today and wavering between that & 156 all week.

13 days since my TT & BL. Wowww,,this stuff is NOT for sissies!  Being female, old, a wife & mom, I'm pretty darn tough but this has been quite hard. I'm still Very VERY sore and swollen. My belly has been sore. The BL was a piece of cake. I had the FL & AL on May 22nd. Those also went very easily. Swelling, bruising wayyy down, stitches out and healing nicely. I can't wait til the belly starts feeling normal. 

So how are you all doing? Stop in and say HI..........

PamT   
shar S.
on 6/14/09 4:04 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
Hi Pam,

hang in there, The pain will soon be gone and you will be doing cartwheels. I am so envious of your procedures. I hope someday I can afford to do mine.
I am holding steady, around 190-193. Maintaing the 155 [ound loss. I went to the OH conference this weekend, but will write about that in another post.

Take care everyone

Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

PamT
on 6/14/09 11:40 pm - Downey, CA
Shar,

Congrats on holding steady. I bounce around more than 3 pounds but stay pretty consistently within the same range.

I can't wait to hear about the Ohio conference. I missed the L.A. one they recently had here but many of my OH friends did go. They raved about it when they returned, inspired with lots of new ideas.

PamT
Cinnabirst1
on 6/14/09 6:49 am - Council Bluffs, IA
Hello everyone
Last week I was 128.5 and today I am 130
Total loss=149 lbs
20 lbs below goal

Cindy
PamT
on 6/14/09 11:42 pm - Downey, CA
Good going Cindy. You got alittle of that back, didn't you? Here's hoping for another good week. Are you feeling better?

PamT
Cinnabirst1
on 6/15/09 8:10 am - Council Bluffs, IA
I am feeling better. Still having pain every once in a while, but it's managable.
Trying to keep my weight in the 130's and it's harder than you think.
Still battling depression but I have an appt with my dr to see about getting on an antidepressant until this all clears.
Lisa A.
on 6/16/09 11:15 pm
OK Just wanted to pop in give my weight as 167 ..Been so busy studying for my entrance exam for paramedic school, I had the entrance exam and well It will long shot getting in as over 200 people took the exam and only top 20 will get in,, UGH the test was very very hard. The odds are against me , I felt so old and only another female tested with me, Talk about entering a male dominance field. So hard to compete with the young bucks LOL
I am gonna be looking for work at a few local ambulances companies time to hit the field as a new thinner person should be intresting. I always felt my weight held me back from getting hired., Anyone
have the same issues and now that u r thinner the doors are opening?
Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 912 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 981 views
Hello Again