Stress and weight loss

Lisa A.
on 6/18/09 1:13 am
I am battling stress and seem to be losing my drive to get back on horse. I am finding it harder and harder to keep my self motivated up down with emotions. I guess this is normal part of weight loss and post plastic surgery. I need to exercise and get to gym but seem my headaches are keeping me away from there. I see the nuero surgeon next week and to be honest I am extremly sick of seeing doctors and doctors apts it seems to go with it. My daughter post stroke recovery is getting to me I find myself getting frustrated with her recovery  doc apts med changes and I feel like a bad mom not having patience I cannot get away from the over wheling medical issues going on.I just want to run away. My saving grace will be going to see my friend Cyndi in SC June 29 to July 4 I have to say she is my driving force to weight loss as she has lost 140 pounds the old fashioned way with diet and exercise and no weight loss surgery. She is my hero See my pic of her on my profile.. we cannot wait to show off our new bodies,,

I will be going in for MRI today for  my breasts and that they could not see anything on ultrasound.I am still dealing with spinal stenosis and seems to be causing debrillitating headaches and that keeps me enjoying life.. I will see the nuero surgeon and oncologist for genetic testing or Bracca gene and hers2 postive next week. Does getting older suck or what?. I just want to get away and eat like a normal person that did not have weight loss.. My headaches sometimes get so bad I vomit. I cannot take any pills or i just vomit and seems meds i take for headache i end up vomiting my food up but do I lose weight but no hell no.. My hubby just shakes his head and says u can gain weight by looking at food and u know i swear I can.. Don't figure.. I need to exercise but my headaches are preventing me. I find the heat is killing me. I try to push on but dammit my body is fighting back. Gonna try and get to gym before my headaches come on. They are increasing with intensity week by week. I had a headache come on yesterday  at 10 am and did not resolve tell 4 am when I finally threw up at 4 am. Woke up this am and i can feel small headache in back ground and took my meds to keep it at bay.. No doubt with MRI will bring one on.. Just venting.. whinning.. sorry folks I really need to get off this insanity cycle.. My hubby has been so sweet loving it is like a new man in my life.. not sure if some alien took the old hubby away and put in the imposter BUT HE IS BEHAVING  NOT like his old self.. has me worried ALITTLE.. But maybe are huge fight we had a few weeks back finally hit him. But to be honest I think he likes the new boobs Men and their vision LOL

Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 912 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 981 views
Hello Again