Sunday Check In

shar S.
on 6/20/09 2:22 pm - Buffalo Grove, IL
Happy Father's Day.just in case any of our guys are lurking around here. We haven't forgotten you.

It is late Saturday night and I thought I'd get a jump of this because I am working in the morning.
I am doing ok...still maintaining and unable to lose anymore. But, I'll take it. Down 155 pounds and loving it.

I went to the OH conference lst weekend and it was really worthwhile. Mary Jo and Dr. Garth Davis from Big Medicine were speakers. They were both wonderful. The conference kinda puts you back on track and gives you inspiration to carry on. There were some familiar faces, not many, basically because I am most active on this board, and no one else from here attended. If you have a chance to go to one in your city, do try to make it.

I hope everyone has a good day and let's here from everyone today.

Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

PamT
on 6/20/09 4:35 pm - Downey, CA
Hi Shar and A-Teamers!

It's late Sat night & I'm going to jump on this too now since I know I'll get sidetracked in the morning.

I'm 158 tonight. Down a couple since last week but I know me!! I'll be back up that couple of pounds again in a few days. I just bounce back & forth 4-5 pounds. I'm OK with that, as long as it stays within a few pounds!! 

My plastics are all done and healing. Lots more I should and could do but nope,,not for me,, I'm DONE with surgeries!! 

Glad to hear you had a good time at the OH conference. I missed the L.A. one but those that did attend raved about it. Very informative & inspiring.

So how about everyone else? How are you doing?

PamT
IMready4chg
on 6/20/09 9:08 pm, edited 6/20/09 9:09 pm - Howell, MI
Hi Shar and Everyone,

Happy Father's day to any Father's out there!!

It has been awhile, I find myself not eating the proper foods lately, darn emotional eating!!!  Hope to get back on track this week. Atleast I have kept my weight pretty steady for the last year.  Currently weigh 165lbs, with a total loss of 232 lbs. I would love to have plastic surgery, but can't afford it yet. 

Still having some health issues, go back for another MRI in July to rule out MS, really scary,

Have a great week!!
Dani
Lisa A.
on 6/20/09 11:25 pm, edited 6/20/09 11:26 pm
Happy fathers day, Just checking in briefly heading to yosemite for the day, Gaining more and more ugh up to 170,, Been drinking alot more but did start back to gym, I am 170 this am. I am back on track I hope.
Lisa
Cinnabirst1
on 6/21/09 2:37 am - Council Bluffs, IA
Happy Father's Day to all our guys out there!
Well, once again I am losing weight. For some reason this week, Ive been really nauseous and throwing up.
Last week I was up to 130 and today I am 127. Im so afraid that they will want to put the IV back in  I have an appt on tuesday to see my Dr so we will see what he says.
On a good note. Everyone here knows that my husband left me back in January and then I got sick with pancreatitis. Well my life has been a wreck since then....but things are looking up emotionally finally.  I have met a wonderful man who treats me like a queen.  I swore I was done with men and then this guy pops into my life out of nowhere and swept me off my feet.  I was afraid because I really have bad body issues because of all the sagging skin I have now. But he loves me for me and says he thinks I am beautiful. 
Well, that's my life in a nutshell. I hope everyone has a great week and pray I start gaining a little this week.
I love you all
Cindy
Lisa A.
on 6/22/09 12:38 am

This is wonerful news cindy.. You deserve it !!! Just take it now as a blessing in your life God gave you someone to be  companion. I know you have been threw so much. I would do anything to give u the lbs I am so easely gaining, I went on hike yesterday and ate right and I gained 2 lbs? My body just loves to gain so easy, I have to be on strick diet and watch my carbs and no more soda. I really feel very swollen and puffy this am so I am hoping cranberry juice (diet) will help me flush out the water gain. I think sometimes are bodies do werid things and this must be what mine is doing. I will mentally send some lbs your way.. Don't thank me LOL trust me all pleasure all mine shedding weight. and donating to a worthy cause oh how i wi**** really worked that way I really do. I bet you never thought you would have a weight losing issue.
Lisa

janorn
on 6/21/09 3:00 am - Las Vegas, NV
janorn
on 6/21/09 3:01 am - Las Vegas, NV
Good morning all. Still holding steady at 160#.  Not much going on here.
RhondaT
on 6/21/09 6:59 am - Conway, AR
Hello & Happy Fathers Day to any of our guys checking in! I missed everyone last week...we had a tornado here, Friday before last & it has been a mess. No electricity for 6 days and then the clean up was un-real! Thank God we are all ok and no one was hurt!
I weighed this morning before church. I am still loosing about a pound a week. Today I weighed 162. That is a total loss of 127 pounds! OMG I have lost a whole person! I am still struggling with my vitimins...just can't seem to get back in a rythum. This is unacceptable to me and I have to change my routine NOW!
Have a great week!

Cinnabirst1
on 6/21/09 10:32 am - Council Bluffs, IA
Thank God you are all alright! Ive been through 2 tornados in my lifetime and I know how scary they can be. I hope the clean up isnt too bad.
My prayers are with you.
Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 912 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 981 views