Sunday weight in

Lisa A.
on 6/28/09 3:43 am
Ok my computer is kinda sick and crashing and tired to start this earlier. Ok I am down -4lbs this week, Been working on my demends and starvation mode . I hit this mode before and getting back on track Today i am 168.. sure beat 172 ughhh scarry number for me
So hows did everyones week go? I am off to south carolina this week be back july 4 th,, should be fun seeing my best friend in whole wide world
Lisa
RhondaT
on 6/28/09 5:53 am - Conway, AR
Wow Lisa, I was kinda late checking in and thought I would be one of the last ones......Where is everyone?
My week has been ok....just ok. The high lite was seeing that grandbaby of mine...he is 9lbs now!
My DH is getting closer and closer to finalizing a revision. Hopefully by the end of the summer. I am still at 162 today. I think these last 12lbs I have lost has really made people notice how much weight I have lost. It is almost embarassing to me sometimes. Anyway, hope everyone will check in today....it's to hot to do anything but shop or swim..hummmm think I will take a swim, easier on the pocketbook and better exercise!
DOS 289
L/W 162
Today 162 Total loss 127

Lisa A.
on 6/28/09 9:02 am, edited 6/28/09 9:03 am
I think they will check in later Rhonda, Thanks for posting  So why is hubby getting a revision and does insurecne pay for it? I wish him luck. Oh man it got to 105 here yesterday.. ugh,,, but u know after losing so much of the weight i do not feel as hot as i use to. A plus for weight loss
Hang in there. I will be so glad to get out of 160 range,,,
Lisa
RhondaT
on 6/28/09 9:46 am - Conway, AR
105 !!! OMG The high here this week was only 101! I remember those Texas summer days of 117!! You are right, after loosing the weight, the heat is not that bad. I finally started back swerating this year. I stayed so cold last year that i never broke a sweat!
I am hoping to be in the 150's by middle of July!..HOPE! It was such a blessing for me to start loosing again after so long. I am grateful for every single pound i loose girl!!
Hubby had surgery almost 31 years ago and just recently gained back his weight. Has a problem with reflux among other things and in order to fix his stomach problems, he will need a revision. No, the insurance does not pay for it! Luckily for him, he is a Veteran and the VA will out source it to a qualified Dr of our choice.We had to pay cash for mine 2 years ago so, for his to be paid for is a blessing. I will keep you updated but you know how the VA is.... it may take forever!!! All the paperwork is suppose to be ready for the Dr end of July. So far, everything has been on time. Thanks for asking.
I am off to mow...I swear, someone keeps putting Miracle Grow on my lawn when I am a sleep! You would think the heat would kill the grass....
Hope you have a Happy & Safe 4th!!

Lisa A.
on 6/28/09 1:54 pm
My veggie garden is going crazy this year like they are on steroids, I am doing totally organic this year.. I am growing corn zuchini eggplant green beans pumpkins onions tomatoes spagetti squash cantalope watermelon honey dew rhubarb celery grapes and herbs. I am hoping soon to bring in the harvest.. 
Keep us posted on hubby up comming surgery
Lisa
(deactivated member)
on 6/28/09 3:02 pm
PamT
on 6/28/09 11:18 pm, edited 6/29/09 10:41 am - Downey, CA
Hi All!

Checking in a day late since we were out of town all weekend. Spent the weekend at my sons mobile home on the Colorado River. 115 degrees!!  UGHHH!  Had a great time though.

My belly is still swollen after my TT (seroma). I have another doctor appointment tommorrow so he'll probably drain it again. I don't know how many more times he'll have to do this before it stops!

Weight-wise I'm dropping alittle. Down to 156 today but it'll bounce back up during the week.

I hope you are all doing well and surviving the summer heat.

PamT
scoobydoo
on 6/29/09 2:25 am - Orland, CA
Heat is the theme up here too! It got to 108 so I hid in the house and cleaned. Yuck!
I got up early and got one horse rode before the heat got to high. Passed up going to some races since I did not want to be outside.
My weight is close to normal. I weighed 161. I got most of the excess off by changing my snacks to lots of fruit and nuts.
I also have made a point of going to support group these last two months. I need to keep myself accountable. I tend to start telling myself fibs and then it is off to the snack attack. This is going to be a lifelong battle. I must stay vigilant or I could regain my weight-which I have NO INTENTION of doing...
My son and his family made it back to Kentucky safe and sound. I sure am gonna miss my Grandbaby!
Take care of yourselves A Team....
Consult/Goal/Current
282/165/183lbs

CrystalH
on 6/29/09 10:53 am - Vassar, MI
Well people I am still around but not very often as I would like to be but I am holding my own at 165 and I am happy where I am. I am still helping people lose weight at the clinic and I am pleased to say I am doing very good as a single mom in a couple weeks it has been a year since I started my new journey raising my kids by myself. But I just wanted everyone to know I am here and you can reach me at   [email protected]
Cinnabirst1
on 6/30/09 2:00 am - Council Bluffs, IA

Sorry I am a few days late with the Sunday weigh in
My work schedule has been crazy lately. 
Im still battling stomach pains and nausea. Dr doesnt know what it is. Pancreatic enzymes are normal. He did a catscan on Friday and should know something today. Mean while, Im dropping more weight and feel weaker by the day. Today I am 124. I think that is down from 127 last week.
I hope they figure out what's going on soon or there wont be anything left of me :(
They tried me on an antidepressant thinking maybe it was partly depression, but that made the stomach pains even worse and all I wanted to do was sleep. I could barely function at work.
Oh well, enough of my rattling. Have a great week everyone.
Love ya
Cindy

Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 912 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 981 views