Sunday Check In

shar S.
on 7/5/09 4:33 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
Seems like everyone is off enjoying the holiday. I hope it is a safe ome for all.

I was MIA last week.just needed a little break and time to lecture myself on getting back on track. My eating was a bit out of control for a week or so and I was eating alot of crap and sweets. I gained some weight but now it is coming off agian. this is such a struggle. But, I am back, and will stay with it.
My startine weight was 345 and now I am about 196, hoping to get back down a few more pounds.

And how was your week?

Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

Lisa A.
on 7/5/09 8:31 am
Was in South carolina this week and ohn man a week w/o a scale was I was nervious. I came home and weight in at 168 no change, My gf did not even reconnize me., She said  oh i will know who u r. Had a fun  this week will report on it later
Lisa
PamT
on 7/5/09 12:09 pm - Downey, CA
Shar & A-Teamers!

Hi all. Shar glad to hear you're back & back ontrack. Yes, it's hard to ALWAYS make the "right" choices & so easy to stray.

Perhaps, what I have always considered a "curse" after my surgery, has turned out to be somewhat of a blessing. I still usually get nausious after eating, ESPECIALLY if I've had that extra bite.  And some things I still have a difficult time tolerating. Breads, flour tortillas, etc. That kinda helps me stay ontrack.... I have no choice. Of course the occasional Reese's Peanut Butter cup STILL goes down just fine! 

I'm doing OK weight-wise..156 today again. TT is still swollen & way too poochy. Still full of fluid.

PamT
(deactivated member)
on 7/5/09 7:52 pm
Lisa A.
on 7/7/09 6:32 am
Jodi so true of the old habits and cravings always linger. I just go in my closets and pull out the fat pants!!! Humbles me and puts me back on track usually.. All we can do is be here for each other . enjoy the 134 wow how amazing . I marvel i am in 160 something  I never thought i would see being below 200 .. yet alone 160something
KEPP UP THE GOOD WORK JODI
Lisa
Cinnabirst1
on 7/9/09 4:41 pm - Council Bluffs, IA
Sorry this post is so late this week. Ive been working tons of crazy hours lately.
My weight is still an issue, this week Im down to 122. That is 2 lbs down from last week.
I dont know what to do. My dr that did my surgery is no longer practicing and my regular dr just tells me to keep eating. :(
Im still having stomach pains and throwing up for no reason at all.
I dont know what to do, Im at a loss.
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 916 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 913 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1024 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 984 views
Hello Again