Sunday Weigh In

shar S.
on 7/11/09 9:42 pm - Buffalo Grove, IL
Good morning everyone,
I continue to struggle this week. I wonder .....where is my restriction? The magic is gone. I am trying to psyche myself into realizing that only my inner strength can get me through this. But I am not giving up. I can't. This week I am going to be totally aware of what I am putting in my mouth. I have to accept that hunger is back and I need to deal with it. I truly miss that over the top full feeling. I will keep you posted on my progress.

I hope everyone else had a good week.

Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

janorn
on 7/12/09 3:59 am - Las Vegas, NV
Good morning all.  I am still holding steady at 160#.  Today is my 62nd birthday.  We are going out for brunch and just relax the rest of the day.  Hope everyone else is doing well.  It's gonn be hot here.
RhondaT
on 7/12/09 4:17 pm - Conway, AR
* * HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAN * * Hope you had a great birthday! : )

Cinnabirst1
on 7/12/09 5:59 am - Council Bluffs, IA
Well I have news, I gained 3 lbs this week. I know, I never thought those words would make me happy, but they do. I am up to 125 this morning. I havent thrown up in about a week now. I still have pain, but it is managable with pain meds. I hate taking them, but I hate being in pain more.
Shar, you can do it! You are probably the strongest person on here! I have total faith in you!
Happy Birthday Jan, you look marvelous! Have a great birthday!
Talk to you all next sunday
Love
Cindy
Lisa A.
on 7/12/09 9:38 am
Happy birthday Jan. You look simply amazing .
I had a sick spell this week  I can vomit  and gain weight.. I caught the stomach flu and still came up the same weight a week later LOL I holding steady at 168 and sometimes see 167 on scale briefly. I see food and gain weight ... I do have good restriction but pretty tired of diet foods. I am eating regular foods and been eating clean eating organic natural foods. no chemicals artifical sweetners no dyes organic  meats. No food additives and I been doing this over last few months and i am feeling really really good and my labs r awesome. My cholestrol levels and a1c r beautiful . I feel very healthy and the hemotologist did a panal of my blood work up and said u r extremely healthy  and on no meds for 50 year old unheard of and said your liver panal is so great and says that is where people start losing the game with their liver and that is the filter for your body,I think i have found balance and what is gonna work for my body. I may not be 147 but what what I am juding is how healthy I am with my blood work.
I think for me I was looking at the scale to judge how heathy I was and not my blood work. My blood pressure stays around 110./70. Heart rate is low. 
I will check in later with everyones progress.
Hang in there Shar.. U really have done amazing work. I am proud of you and your honesty . We all are in this together i feel we all gain or we all lose together. We been here for each other for 25 months that says alot about us.. we r winner and we stick with and by  each other no matter what.. threw the thick or thin we can count on our A team.
I bow to all of your for being here 25 months later for me.. i would not be this weight w/o you,
Hugs
Lisa
RhondaT
on 7/12/09 4:38 pm - Conway, AR
I know I am late but it seems here lately I have so much drama in my life....This time it was our youngest son....Got a phone call in the middle of dinner(at Cracker Barrell)...Hello this is Mark from the Monticello Ambulance Service, do you have a son named Jonathean? OMG My heart fell to the floor! He had been in a 3 car collision and was sent to the hospital. All he said was Jonathans vitals were good and he was very confused. As I got up from the table, to get away from the noise, my Hubby called the waitress for a to go plate...the table behind us overherd my conversation and took our check and paid it. They told my husband they were praying for us and we had a 2 hour drive ahead of us, to get going! WOW there are still good people in the world. Thank God, Jonathan just had a concussion, lots of brusing and scrapes BUT he is going to be OK. That was the longest 2 hour drive I have ever been on! It seemed a woman turned left in front of him without a protected arrow, the car behind Jonathan ran into him also and sandwiched him in. I am so glad my baby boy is ok. He does not remember anything after getting off the phone with me at 7:20 and the wreck happened at 7:45. He woke up in the ER and did not know where he was.
Anyway, my week was good. I am at 162 this week. I think I lost another pound since last week.
I am so glad I have you guys to rant to....Thank you all so much for never judging...you are the best! I hope you can understand this post....It's 1:30am and my Grandbaby will be here in 4 hours fo me to watch!
Hugs till next week!

PamT
on 7/13/09 12:04 am - Downey, CA
Good morning Shar & the A-team!

A day late,,,story of my life.

We spent the weekend painting at my son's place out at the River so I didn't get home til late last night. Too tired and excited to be HOME! 

I'm doing OK weight-wise & recovering from the plastics. Face, arms & breasts doing ok. My belly is still swollen,,ouchy under the belly button. The doctor says the seroma (fluid) is gone but just still swollen. Weight-- I dropped a couple of pounds,,down to 153 this morning. 

Shar, have you read about or tried the 5 day pouch test? Many people on the Calif forum do this test every once in a while and get suprisingly good results. www.5daypouchtest.com/index.html 

PamT
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 912 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 981 views
Hello Again