needing prayers

Joanne G.
on 7/14/09 12:56 pm - Vernon Rockville, CT
Hi everyone..Well first the great news  I have lost 135 lbs..since 4/30/07 when I had the best surgery in my life..the lapband..I was going to have the sagging skin taken off but that has been put on hold because I am scheduled for a complete left hip replacement on Aug. 11th at Hartford Hospital.by Dr Mark Shekhman..So please say prayers for me...Then I will be out of work 6-8 weeks but I will be able to walk, sit, stand and lay down without all this pain..thanks for being there  You folks are great.

shar S.
on 7/15/09 12:55 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
Good luck, Joanne. My friend just had hip replacement 3 weeks ago. Her recovery has been amazing. 3 days in the hospital, 3 in rehab, then home. She is like a new woman. Prayers are with you.

Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

Karen R.
on 7/15/09 8:13 am
First off congrats that's an impressive weight loss. Now here are my prayers for you.
I find out tomorrow if I will require surgery for a hernia that is up above the band. I have gained some weight  in the last month but I know it temporary. 
Good luck with that new hip, you will be up and running real soon!

Best Wishes

Karen

Lisa A.
on 7/16/09 12:07 am
Let us know Karen.. I will keep you in my prayers
Lisa
Karen O.
on 7/15/09 11:47 am - Erie, PA
Good luck Joanne ... you will be in my thoughts and prayers!
                                                       K a r e n
                    Lap RNY Gastric Bypass JANUARY 26, 2009

Lisa A.
on 7/16/09 12:04 am, edited 7/16/09 12:04 am
Don't you just love the lap band? May take uis awhile but it gets the job done.. I am sorry you have to have the hip replacement surgery but could u imgaine being 135lbs heavier and the effects it would have been being heavier and recovery time.. wohoooooooo for weight loss surgery. I will keep you in my prayers . I was so upset when I had to have shoulder surgery but u know body parts wear out and thank goodness we are able to have such surgery. It is simply amazing what they do for hip replacement surgery now adays I have been in OR in many of them and now a days they are even more amazing with the new technology.Best to you and congradulations on your amazing weight loss.Keep us posted
Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 912 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 981 views
Hello Again