Hey everyone!

scoobydoo
on 7/16/09 2:14 am - Orland, CA
I have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off. All of a sudden, I realized I had not been on here in forever. Just wanted to check in and say Hi.
Things are about the same. I am totally responsible for what happens. When I'm lazy about food choices and exercise, my weight bumps up. Some discipline and it comes back down.
Family stress with the parents has been making me crazy. I am such an emotional eater it is hard to not do that. Luckily the kids are all doing fine and my son has settles in at Ft Knox and is doing great. In fact, he was recommended for early promotion to Major! One day he will be running the world!
Anyway, sorry I have missed out on stuff. Looks like we all keep trudging along with good weeks and bad. Hang in there A Team...
Consult/Goal/Current
282/165/183lbs

Lisa A.
on 7/16/09 4:07 pm
I know life can get hectic. I know it is about decisons we make and also about exercise and the work we put in it, I keep switching back and forth and seems my strength is low and devotion to keep going is at a low point, I am not gaining weight just maintaining which is good I guess but I am not losing either,I was told by my doc I need to  still lose 20 more lbs and the last 20 will even be harder then the first 100 lbs, So right now I am making a small goal to lose 5 lbs and see if that get me going in right direction, today I made good choices about food tommrrow I hope will be a good food choice and about exercise and getting back into the routine, I am taxed out with my daughter's post stroke recovery and losing patience with her, I finally saw some light  and like her in therpy sometimes we just are not motivated and need a breck and  that is it exzactly what is happening to me  no difference same out come, My daughter took time off from therpy and now is back full swing, We all sometimes need to step aside and take a break from wls SOOOOOOOOOOO Having said this  if u dont see me for awhile know I am regrouping and rethinkg my life,I am in crisis and not even sure how to stop or even want to stop  But no matter if I am gone just a day or weeks know I am forever thinking of everyone,,But for now I am not even strong enought for my self yet alone anyone else forgive me everyone for my weakness and tole things have taken on me, I hope to retun with renewed strength and optomism but for now I see everything in my life spiraling out of control.
Good luck everyone and my best thoughts forward to everyone in their future sucess
Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 912 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 982 views
Hello Again