FOREVER BOX

Joanne G.
on 7/17/09 8:08 am - Vernon Rockville, CT
Post Date: 7/17/09 3:02 pm
The Forever box has arrived in CT and it was full of interesting things...I took out a brown bead necklace, bracelet and earrings.
also gold earrings, and a tin of mango tea  yummy!!!  The necklace set came at the right time I needed something to match my outfit   Thank you sooo much it will be going to OH next I hope you are waiting...

Joanne G.
on 7/18/09 2:24 pm - Vernon Rockville, CT
Post Date: 7/18/09 9:19 pm
Post Date: 7/18/09 9:14 pm
Quite a few folks questioned me so
 I am going to try to explain the FOREVER BOX  I am not sure how long it has been going on or what board it was on but back in Aug of 2008 I saw it mentioned...It is a list of people and then one person started it and put 4 items in it..mailed it to someone on the list..that person gets it in the mail takes out up to 4 things and then has to put back 4 new things, you then mail it to someone new , you tell what you took out BUT not what you put in...the package keeps traveling I received it and took out 3 and put back 3 and it will be mailed on Monday to a person in OH...I am not sure who started it and I had even forgot about it until it arrived...It was great just like the secret pal forum where you get on a list and you get a secret pal for 3 months and each month you send them a package and also send them e-mail and snail mail (reg.mail)  I hope this helps  Joanneg

shar S.
on 7/19/09 2:16 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 913 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1018 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 982 views