Sunday Check in

shar S.
on 7/19/09 2:22 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
Good morning A Team. Another cool day here in Chicago. Where is summer??

I had a much better week and I feel inspired and hopeful. I took off a few pounds and am on the right track.

And how was your week??

Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

Cinnabirst1
on 7/19/09 10:06 am - Council Bluffs, IA
Hey Shar,
It's been nice here too, have had the ac off for 2 days now.
Had a good week this week. I have maintained 125 for a whole week. No loss, no gain. Im happy with that. Having a bit of trouble with blood sugars but managable. No vomiting this week and just a little pain. Only needed the pain medicine about 1 time a day now so that is much better.
Everyone have a great week. We are working tons of overtime at work so I will be busy this week. They have me scheduled for 52 hrs.
Love you all
Cindy
PamT
on 7/19/09 1:57 pm - Downey, CA
It was HOT here today! About 100!!  At least it cools off in the evenings......

Shar, good to hear you're back ontrack. It's not easy,,that's for sure. 

I'm doing ok,,at 150 this week. BUT I'm going back to work after having been off work for my plastics. Work is trying for me since it's tempting to sit & nibble on snacks all day. Hopefully, since I've been off, I've broken that habit but I have no doubt it'll be easy to slip right back into the ol' routine.  

PamT
RhondaT
on 7/19/09 3:27 pm - Conway, AR
Hello A-Team!
Believe it or not....no major drama here this week!!! About time!! I am still at 161-162 for the 2nd week in a row. I am pretty much in size 8's and 10's. i wanted to be in single digit clothes and finally here I am. I just need to decide if I am willing to keep my exercise up (or lack of). Gotta get better and quick! I suck at exercise! It;s not like I sit on the couch or anything. I am VERY active but I just can't seem to find, I MEAN MAKE, time to exercise. Maybe tomorrow I will hit the pool and do some laps.
Hope everyone is doing ok....Let us hear from you....
Hugs,
Rhonda T

deelight152
on 7/20/09 9:26 am - Down South, IL
I am 235 pounds I wear 20 pants and feel terrible. I am taking my thyroid medicine everyday like I should so maybe that will help or maybe I am help less.
Congrats to all my A team who are doing amazing! I hope one I too can say the same
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 913 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 982 views
Hello Again
deelight152 · 2 replies · 1127 views