Sunday Check In

shar S.
on 7/26/09 12:59 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
Wow!!! We have set a new record for the A=team....not 1 single posting for a whole week! What's going on? Hopefully, everyone is happily busy with their lives. But, please, find some time to check in with us. remember, we are all here to support and help each other. We are here to celebrate successes and lend a loving ear for when one of us is having a hard time.

My week was good....holding steady. People seem to think I have lost weight, but I haven't. I suppose the weight redistributes, but I will take anything positive.

Total loss 150- 155 pounds.

And how was your week??

Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

gthompkins
on 7/26/09 1:45 am
Good morning!  I am down 2 more pounds!

shar S.
on 7/26/09 1:47 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
I am so proud of you! Everyone, the post above is from my friend, Gay. She had lap band last week.

Create Your Own Ticker

PamT
on 7/26/09 4:10 pm - Downey, CA
Good evening Shar & A-Team,,,,,,

And CONGRATULATIONS to Gay!!

Hold on Gay! It's quite a ride!

I'm doing OK,,weight bouncing between 150-153. I'm back to work so the losing streak is OVER! If I didn't have to woprk, maybe I'd be slim & trim!   (Gotta blame it on somethin'!)  

Still healing from the plastics. The TT is still giving me problems with swelling & healing. Doc says if it doesn't start healing soon he may have to do surgery again.  EeeeKKKKKKK!!

Come on everyone!! Check in with  us!!!!!!

PamT
shar S.
on 7/27/09 1:25 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
Pam,
I hope you heal and don't need another surgery. Being between 150-153 sure sounds slim & trim to me! Have a great week.

Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

Cinnabirst1
on 7/27/09 11:36 pm - Council Bluffs, IA
Sorry I am late posting this week. I worked 12 hr shifts all weekend and didnt have time to get online. I am still holding at 125. I think that is 2 weeks in a row now!  Feeling better everyday now. Not much pain and no vomiting! Yea me!
Im seeing a wonderful man named Scott and he is taking me away to his cabin in the Black Hills this weekend. Im very excited   I need a break from my everyday life.
I hope that everyone is doing great.
Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 913 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1018 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 982 views