Just stopping by

Lisa A.
on 7/31/09 1:47 am
I have been tied up with family issues and probally bouts of situation depression up down modes. As most of you know from my previous posts my middle sister has advance stage of breast cancer and is type that is spreading fast her2 positive. We have just learned that my oldest sister that is also a doctor has ovarian tumor and size of a  small watermellon. All indications is that it is highly suggestive  of cancer  her antigen for cancer was extremely high and the other ovary also has a mass on it as well.  I am stressed out over this and thus making it hard for me to focus on weight loss and still steady at 168  and stalled for months now. I hope to keep at least at that weight. My doc still wants me to lose 20 more pounds.. not happening
Lisa
RhondaT
on 7/31/09 2:28 pm - Conway, AR
Lisa,
Just wanted you to know I have been thinking about you alot lately. You and your family are definately on my prayer list. You know we are all here for you. Don't forget to take care of yourself. Sending you many hugs.....

Lisa A.
on 8/2/09 3:58 pm
Rhonda
Thanks so much for the prayers. I could lose my sisters and with my parents aging I feel like I could be losing my family in a short span what scares me. I will feel so alone if that happens I have serious abandment issues that have led to alot of my obesity. Like hitting  this fear head on .. again ty for kind words u r the best
Lisa
deelight152
on 7/31/09 2:52 pm - Down South, IL
Lisa
Sorry I have been so MIA I am losing my battle with weight loss and hate to always be the downer of the group. My depression is getting really sever and I was going to talk to my dr about it and Today my husband came home and told me he was laid off.
So now no money but worst of all no insurance. I am scared about that because my son is on new meds that cost 1200 a month I was only paying a 50.00 copay but now I have no health insurance as of today.

I am so sorry about your sisters! I pray they find a way to cure or prolong their lifes!
Miss you guys and no I do think of my A team often just have a hard time showing up!
dee
deelight152
on 7/31/09 2:53 pm - Down South, IL
oh Ps Love hte new picture you look amazing!!!!
dee
Lisa A.
on 8/2/09 4:13 pm
Dee u r not the downer of the group... I have the title crown on this with all my drama but now if u want runner up u got it.. LOL  Joking  Man it sounds so sucky with hubby losing his job been there done that situation 3 times and yes can be very scarry. I know u can sometimes contact the drug manufactors and explain the situation and see if they can give u the meds for free or reduced cost, I know stalling or even gaining weight  can get to your psychie and send u in tail spin. I felt like running away and sometimes we all really need to lick out wounds and  come back with renewed strength with in.. we are losers and even tho we may not make it to goal we r far better  off then we were april 07, We all will fight the battle the rest of our life, But this time we have each other threw the up downs of weight loss
hang in there,, u have been so there for me ,, Hugs always
Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 913 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1018 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 982 views