Sunday Check in

Cinnabirst1
on 8/2/09 3:07 am - Council Bluffs, IA

Happy Sunday to everyone. I was shocked when I got on and saw that no one had started this yet. Shar must be working today :)
Well, I am feeling better but the weight is coming off again. As most of you know, I had pancreatitis since Feb and have lost more weight that my Dr wants me too. I was holding steady at 125 for the past 2 weeks. My dr wants me to be at least 130.
Today I jumped on the scale and it said 120.5!  I dont know how I managed to lose 4.5 lbs this week!  
At this rate, there wont be anything left of me by Christmas!
Lisa, I have been praying for you and your family this week. I hope that things are a little better for you.
Cindy

RhondaT
on 8/2/09 3:46 am - Conway, AR
Hello Cindy & Everyone!
I am hanging in there at 161-162. I am trying so hard to get into the 150's. I will make it my August goal. I am keeping my new grandbaby while my DIL works. Between that, work, remodeling rental property and yard work....Why am I not a bean-pole? OH well, I do feel good and my Dr said he did not want me to loose much more (that was at 174). I am just enjoying life and trying to stay healthy.
You guys are still on my prayer list....
Rhonda

janorn
on 8/2/09 4:05 am - Las Vegas, NV
No change for me.  Still holding steady at 160.    Jan
deelight152
on 8/2/09 12:27 pm - Down South, IL
Hello Ateam
DId not weigh myself can't do it right now too much is going on and I can't think of that right now.
I might have a job working for dish network will find out tomarrow if I will get a interview. Lee is still pretty freaked out about losing his job and I am having a hard time dealing with the fact my sons medicine is 1200 a month and now no insurance.

I am going to start running/walking maybe that will help me clear my head and help with the fact I have no depression meds.

I will try to post more often I have a new goal I want to lose 50 pounds and if I do I will get either a new tattoo or my boobies pierced.

ok lee is screaming at the kids like always so I have to run interference

Lisa A.
on 8/8/09 1:41 am
I know things must be getting so hard  on ya. Dee I ll give u a call soon u look like u could use a big hug right about now
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 912 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 981 views
Hello Again
deelight152 · 2 replies · 1127 views