Sunday Check In

shar S.
on 8/30/09 12:48 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
Good morning everyone. I am sorry I haven't been around lately. I have started another full time job so I am now working form 8am-11pm and don't get home till almost midnight. i don't know how long I will be able to keep up this pace, but I am gonna give it my best shot. Therefore, I don't get online too often. To too it off, I broke my wrist in 2 places and I'm in a full cast...and of course it's my right arm! Forgive any typos, please.
Weighwise, I am doing OK. I had gotten up to 199 but am now down to 196. I had been down to 192, for about 5 minutes, many months ago. I think 195 will be where I stabilize.
I hope everyone is well and checks in today.

DOS 345
NOW 196

And how was your week?

Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

Lisa A.
on 8/30/09 1:23 am
I was wondering what happened to you Shar. Oh man that just stinks brecking your wrist. I bet u feel u r burning both ends of the candle. Well looks like you had a good weight loss week.  I was looking back at a few weeks and I had gotten up to  176 and now I am dropping weight. again but only after a fill  I was 169 last week this week I am 167  down -2 lbs this week. I had a fill on tuesday  and the doc told me probally my last fill as I am at the max fill Ugh  and rest under fluroscopy. I briefly saw 166 but it was becasue i was on liguids. I did get some good news even tho I went in same weight a month later He said I lost 5 lbs of fat and gained 5 lbs of muscle so I guess all that walking did make a differece. I do feel more toned up. My daughter kinda barged in on me after I took my shower and she made a commet wow I can see your abs mom. I actually feel my waist is getting smaller Yippe.. I can feel the fat on sides but kinda not as hard but more spongey. I am trying to get back  in rountine and hit the gym and I have two friends that are WLS patients that are gonna meet me in class so I am going back no more excuses I have a goal to look firm for the holidays. and 147  I know ambitious goal but  I am going back to the gym and work the program I am gonna get off my bottom and finish the job over hitting goal of 147 which I will be able to say I am half the woman I use to be. LOL I think it is time to show some new pics so I will see what I can do. So check my Profile soon

Higest weight 295
DOS 250
LAST WEEK 169
This week after a fill 167
LOWEST WEIGHT 162 (But had  700cc Implants and gained 10 lbs in 3 hours )
All have a good week
Lisa
Gineta R.
on 8/30/09 1:26 pm - Rockledge, FL
I had a pretty good week.  I stayed in the range of 145 to 150.  The doc's goal wa 130 so that's pretty good.  Hubby been gone one week.  I wish I could miss him but not yet.  How do you keep a marriage together when you are too angry to even try?  I just keep going through the motions of what I am supposed to do.   
RhondaT
on 8/30/09 4:01 pm - Conway, AR
Hello everyone!
Life has had me busy with my grandbaby lately. Weight wise, I am still holding at 161-163. I was hoping to get into the 150's this month but evidentily it is not going to happen this month. I have still not gotten back on a schedule of taking my meds! I am working on that!!
Sorry to hear about you wrist Shar and Lisa keep on updating about your sisters. You guys are in my prayers!
BTW WHERE IS EVERYONE??
DOS 289
Today 162

Cinnabirst1
on 9/3/09 8:37 am - Council Bluffs, IA
Sorry I didnt post earlier this week. I was in the hospital again :(
Same old crap, pancreatitis. Has anyone heard of other people getting this after gastric bypass?? I am seriously hating life right now. I have lost 11 lbs in a month. Cant eat without throwing up. I had my levels drawn again yesterday and they are climbing again. I am scheduled on the 9th to have an MRCP done. Im also trying to get packed to move at the end of the month.
Stress is probably going to kill me if the pancreatitis doesnt :(
Shar Im sorry to hear about your wrist. I hope you are getting along better.
Will try to make sure and check in on Sunday.
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 912 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 982 views
Hello Again
deelight152 · 2 replies · 1127 views