Hi...wayyyy oldie checking back in

Tracy G.
on 8/29/09 11:08 am - Cartersville, GA
Hi....I used to be a member of this board back when I 1st had my surgery.  But I got really bad about posting and not updating my profile.  I guess I'll start with my history.  I had RNY on 4/17/07 started out at 317 lbs.  I'm currently fluctuating between 149-155.  At around a year post op (give or take a month) I got pregnant and have almost a 6 month old little boy.  I only gained 2 lbs my entire pregnancy.  I was 170 when I found out I was pregnant....so I have lost some weight since I had him.    He weighed 6 lbs 10 oz when he was born 2 weeks early.    But, I found that while I was pregnant I could not get full...I was constantly hungry and my dr's encouraged me to eat constantly.  Since I wasn't gaining weight.  But, the problem is I still haven't gone back to the WLS way of eating.  I'm drinking when I'm eating...eating way more than I should...but I can hold a lot food and not feel stuffed.  I was never a dumper so sweets are starting to be a problem for me. I'm thinking about trying the 5 day pouch test.  Anyone tried it?  Any advise? 

Matthew1.jpg picture by tgarner30120Matthew2.jpg picture by tgarner30120
Lilypie - (r5np)       
shar S.
on 8/30/09 2:06 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
Nice to have you back. Your baby is beautiful. You have done a great job. I hooe to stay with us.

Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 917 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 914 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1024 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 984 views