Sunday Check In

Lisa A.
on 9/6/09 2:50 am, edited 9/6/09 2:52 am

Hi A team . I am gonna get this stated since I know a few of you like to report how u r doing this week. I had a good week I am down -3 lbs this week. I been hitting the gym with a fellow lap bander she is only a year out and I admire her deterimination of the early drive I use to have I know I fight my self. I guess I get so complacent on my weight loss and she has give me the kick start I need and mometium and drive I been lacking.I feel real good from being 176 (the weight I gained  )  a month ago to 164 lbs . I just love having a fill.. keeps the hunger at bay and gives me the tool to keep working. I am hoping to see 150 something by the holdays. I think 147 is so far away but hey seeing 150 something would be heaven.. My doc thinks 130 somethig is where I should be based on my tiny frame . But at 130 something I would just look like a melted candle with all the excess skin.. I got such tiny arms and legs.. I guess being really petite built
is not how I saw or really see yet  myself. I look at the old me and I am thinking .WOW!!!
Current weight 164
LAST WEEK 167
DOS 250
Goal TBD
Highest weight 295
Total weight loss 131 lbs Oh man that is a  small person..

The post is yours !!! How is everyone doing this week?
Lisa

Gineta R.
on 9/6/09 2:41 pm - Rockledge, FL
HAPPY LABOR DAY!!   I'm still holding strong at 145.  Not sure how.  Doc said I should weigh 130 also,  and I already look like that melted candle.  As long as I keep my clothes on I look great.!  Hubby wants me to go see him in Seattle this December,  it would be the last time to see him before they deploy.  I don't know about that.  Seattle in December,  I think my florida body would freeze to death. 
Lisa A.
on 9/7/09 6:29 am
I use to live in Rockledge Fl like 20 years ago.. hard to believe it has been that long ago who knows maybe I knew u there LOL I know losing fat u r colder LOL. I just hate looking like a melted  candle Thank heaven  my face is looking better. I would make the trip to seattle would do u good to get out and see some real  mountains instead of bridges as mountains lol Florida was to flat and hot for me To many old people for me ,,I love seeing christmas time in cold regions I missed that living in florida 85 degrees on christmas day? to hot for me LOL Seattle is beautiful in the winter. Pack warmly.. but don't forget the cute boots and the cute winter coat u can now buy.. with that thin body,,, 
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 912 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 981 views
Hello Again
deelight152 · 2 replies · 1127 views