sunday check in

deelight152
on 9/27/09 12:06 am - Down South, IL
Hello A Team
just a quick update on me. I have not weighed my self in over a month untill today.
I started boxing classes which kick my ass! I have never sweated with a  workout so much in my life!!
I love the class. I love the challenge and I love the fact that I doing things I have always said there is no way I can even try that. I did push ups on medicine balls it is just some insane things!

anyways I weighed myself today and I am 230 I have been stuck at 236 for months and months. My master plan is to lose 50 pounds by the end of april so I can go to my 3 year check up (most of you guys know I have been so ashamed of my weight loss I have not been for my 2 year check up)
I don't know if I can lose 50 but I only have 45 left and 7 months to work at it.
dee

highest 367
lowest   209
today     230
RhondaT
on 9/27/09 12:24 am - Conway, AR
Dee~
That's AWESOME!! Good for you girl. Glad you are loosing but especially glad you have found a tyoe of exerecise you enjoy! The loss is good especially since muscle weighs more than fat. Just courious, are you faithful with your vitimins? it is so important especially since you have not been for your 2 year. Not much happening in my world....work & grandbaby! I weighed this morning and I went from 160 last week to 162 this week. No biggie, I ate steak twice yesterday! I am still hoping for 150's soon.
Hope to hear from everyone today! Have a great week!
Hugs~ RhondaT
DOS 289
L/Week 160
Today 162

Cinnabirst1
on 9/27/09 6:03 am - Council Bluffs, IA
Same old story here. Down to 117.5 this week :(
Calling the Dr tomorrow. Antibiotics are done and I am still feeling like crap.
Working 50+  hrs a week at work and getting ready to move next weekend. Hopefully my stress level will go down soon!
shar S.
on 9/27/09 7:55 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
Dee,

It is so good to see you back with us. We have all missed you. Great news on the loss. I am stable, maintaining at 194-197. I cant seem to get uner that weight, but I will be happy if I stay steady.

Shar

DOS 345
Now 194-197

Create Your Own Ticker

Sheri S.
on 10/16/09 11:47 pm - Effingham, IL
Hi all,

I havent been on here in like forever! I convinced myself I was out "living life". HA! I was spiraling out of control again! I didnt gain weight back, but instead I started drinking. I allowed myself to develop a transfer addiction. I knew it would happen eventually. I started going to AA, and its truly helping a whole lot. I just hope i dont wimp out and quit. My marriage is suffering, which makes me want to escape too.I dont know what will happen with us, and to tell you all the truth I dont care at this point. Ive been a mess, but I hope and pray I have turned a corner and can come back from it. I just wanted to let everyone know I am ok and have been thinking of y'all.

Sheri

260 Highest recorded weight/223 Surgery day/ Personal goal 145/ Current 139...6 pounds below goal weight 

Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 917 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 914 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1024 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 984 views
Hello Again
deelight152 · 2 replies · 1129 views