I am still around and back to work

Lisa A.
on 10/9/09 12:09 am, edited 10/9/09 12:11 am
Hey everyone.. I went back to work and been work 12 to 13 hour shifts and had been kicking my butt and well my weight has been hovering around 168 and not really happy but I am losing inches my emt uniform is tiny and I look at it and think wow.. I am took a couple weeks off and been trying to figure what the heck I need to do to get motivated.I guess we all hit the wall with tired of battleing obesity and motivation is gone and perhaps gained a few lbs.. I guess the last few lbs are the hardest but I am not in dispear or giving up just took a vacation from my self LOL.
Shar I am so sorry about your mishaps.. Get better.. Dee congradulations on recent weight loss...
My one sister chemo is over for alittle bit and now onto removing the cancer from her breast and lymph nodes. other sister continues her chemo. I am still trying to figure if I shall have my  ovaries removed to reduce my risk of cancer etc and go into immediate menopause (all i can think is weight gain and menopause )and that has been a scarry overwhelming feeling. I am not sure what to do I am off work tell the end of oct.
I am kinda shocked how the new work enviorment being a smaller woman. Their is sure alot of flirting that goes on in work place something that was not happeneing when I was really fat. Men just look at my boobs and tell me I am a pretty lady nothing about how good of a emt I am.. It is like I am not taken serious. I work with alot of outside agencies fire police docs etc I am just really adjusting to it big time.. I am a pretty shy but now men see me as a  tiny weakling I work in a good old boys club where woman have to fight to be to be taken serious GRRRRRRRRRRRRR . I hear one more moran tell me I look hot in uniform I may place my boot up where the sun does not shine.I take working as emt serious am I wrong thinking this WAY ?  
all have a good week
Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 913 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1018 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 982 views