sunday check in

Lisa A.
on 10/11/09 1:31 pm
Ok I am gonna start this... I am 168 and holding.. I been busy all day and thought i would stop in and  no one was here... hmmmmmmmm  ok everyone time to check in I know I am not alone ..
How was your week?
Lisa
RhondaT
on 10/11/09 4:22 pm - Conway, AR
Hey Lisa!
Finally stopped by to check in and can not believe we are the only ones here!! Where is everyone?
I am still hanging in there around 160-161. Would love to get into the 150's! it will probably happen within the next month! We are going into our busy season and it last till Jan. 12- 18 hour days 6 days a week...Saturdays will be my short day- 6am to 6pm. I will still be taking my grandson to work with me...should be interesting! Thank goodness he is a good baby! B-12 shots regular and trying to take good care of myself.
We really gotta do better about checking in! Just because we are 2 1/2 years out does not mean we are cured! It is a life long change and we need each other, or at least i still need you guys! Where is everyone? And how are you doing?

Lisa A.
on 10/12/09 8:47 am
I agree with u rhonda just because we are 2 1/2 years out does not mean we should  not be checking in it only takes a few mins  to post and benifits many..  I am here  and need to be here other wise i will keep gaining and seems i gain whe  i do not check in hmmmmmmm conincidence? nope checking in keeps me accoutiable
Lisa
shar S.
on 10/12/09 2:11 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
I am here..home with the flu, 2 broken wrisits and a cracked rib. I am up a few pounds as I have been grazing the last few weeks. I am gonna get serious and lose tjhe weight this week. OK, back to bed for me.
Have a good week

Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

Lisa A.
on 10/12/09 8:49 am
This is a hard year for you..  Gonna need a body cast at this rate..LOL j/k  and now the flu? ugh hopefully not swine flu just regular flu
I hope u start feeling better soon

lisa
Cinnabirst1
on 10/12/09 7:40 pm - Council Bluffs, IA
Shar you poor thing, 2 broken wrists AND the flu.........sending healing vibes your way!
I am still hanging in at 118 this week. Nausea is a little better. Pain is still there. I am having an upper endoscopy this morning. Dr is thinking maybe a stricture?? Who knows at this point. I just want to feel better. We got 4 inches of snow saturday morning and a nice little sleet shower on my way home from work this morning. Way too early in the season for this!!!
Went out and bought me a new winter coat and had to get a small this year.
I hope everyone has a great week. It would be nice if some of our old friends would post so we can know how they are doing.
Love you all
Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 913 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1018 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 982 views