Sunday check in

Gineta R.
on 10/18/09 1:14 am - Rockledge, FL
Morning all.  Well the weather finally cooled off.  It got down to the fifties last night.  That was great.  Daughter went to homecoming last night.  She looked so pretty.  She looks so grown up.  As for me, I'm still holding steady for another week.  I think my stress level is finally easing so things are getting better.  Hope all is good with everyone...

DOS    325
NOW   136

Total loss    189 LBS!!!!!!!
shar S.
on 10/18/09 2:18 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
good morning all. I am still a bit under the weather with the remnants of the flu. arms are still in casts but ribs are feeling better. I lost 3 pounds this week,I had gained the previous week, So I am happy for that. I have added a protein drink in the morning because I know my protein levels have been very low. I sure wish i could have my tummy tuck. that woud make me feel so much better. Oh well,,,maybe some day. I hope everyone is doing well and that we see a lot of people this week.

Shar

DOS 345
NOW 195

Create Your Own Ticker

Gineta R.
on 10/18/09 8:08 am - Rockledge, FL
Hang in there.   A tummy tuck would sure help lift my spirits too.  Maybe one day...
Cinnabirst1
on 10/18/09 8:54 am - Council Bluffs, IA
Hello everyone,
Well I am 118 today. Will hopefully be putting a little weight back on. They finally fixed my stomach problem. It only took them 8 months and 3 drs later to figure it out. I had a scope done on tuesday and they found some of the disolvable stitches still in my stomach. They were pulling and twisting everytime I ate. For some reason they did not disolve. Well he snipped them and pulled them out and I have not had any nausea or pain since!! Praise God! Thanks for everyones thoughts and prayers. It's been a really long year for me so far, but things are looking up :)
I am finally feeling like my old self again.
Shar I hope you feel better soon :)
Everyone have a great week!
Love
Cindy
shar S.
on 10/18/09 2:34 pm - Buffalo Grove, IL
Cindy,
Were you never scoped before? Is this from he original surgery? Thank goodness your nightmare is over

Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

Lisa A.
on 10/18/09 11:39 am
I am holding btwn 167 and 168 and today was 168 lol  I went to the doc and  we decided due to my sisters and aunt having female cancer I will be getting my ovaries removed to reduce my risk of developing cancer. I also had braca gene testing for the braca 1 and 2 gene and will await results. I am not looking forward to going going threw surgery menopause but have boiled down I am gonna go threw menopause anyway and hoping will spare  me from cancer.
I am so stressed out over this so this is where my head is at.. Hugs to everyone
Lisa
Dianne C.
on 10/20/09 6:19 am - Chesapeake, VA
HI all,
It has been a LONG time since I checked in...I started browsing all the posts and wanted to say hi...
I am doing well.  Working full time and holding down the fort at home with my 2 kids.  All 3 of us joined TaeKwon Do and love it...so I am getting some exercise and having fun too. 

I had gotten down to 115 a few months ago after a very difficult time during a job transition but gained it back to a healthy 120 (I did look very thin and my face looked sickly)...unfortunately I have also put back on 4 more # to 124.  I have been stable at this weight for a few months.  Hopefully the extra exercise is helping with this.  While I liked my weight at 115, I take staying at 124 as long as I don't gain any more! 

Take care all!
Dianne
Highest Weight 244 (ish?)
Current Weight 124
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 912 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views