Sunday Check IN

shar S.
on 10/25/09 7:43 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
Where is everyone????? Come back to us.

All is good here, I am holding my own and took off a few pounds that I gained. I stay between 194-197. I am trying real hard to get 20 pounds off......but I think I am thrilled to maintain also.

I hope to hear from more of you!

Hang in there..

Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

Cinnabirst1
on 10/25/09 8:17 am - Council Bluffs, IA
Hey Shar, glad to hear everything is going good for you. Still in the casts??
Im feeling great. Very little pain since my scope. I even gained a pound this week! Up to 119 now. Im shooting for 125.
Having a dexascan done on wednesday to look for bone loss. Dr put me on 1500mg of calcium and 1000 units of vit D a day. She's worried about bone loss with the rapid weight loss. Will let you know how that goes.
Everyone have a great week :)
Cindy
shar S.
on 10/25/09 1:10 pm - Buffalo Grove, IL
Cindy,
i am so thrilled to hear that you feel well. You had such a hard time of it. Yes, I am still in casts...it's not a lot of fun. My dexascan shows osteopenia. Make sure you take dry Vitamin D...you won't absorb the regular. I am takin 50,000 units three times a week. I was taking it every day and brought my levels up to normal. Will repeat this week to see if 3 times a week is enough.

Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

RhondaT
on 10/25/09 9:27 am - Conway, AR
Happy Sunday!
Just spent the day chillin after a 77 hour work week and this week is going to be about the same. Weight wise, i am still about 162. Trying to loose into the 150's (sounds like a broken record). Hubby got approved for a revision. The date is Dec 28th. It seems his 30 year old staple line has a open place in it. I can only pray mine last 30 years!!! Anyway, he is stoked and so am I. Maybe I can loose a few more pounds as he goes thru his journey. He keeps lots of snacks in the house. Most of them have way too much sugar for me but it is still tempting for me to take a bite or two! The dr found a hernia and he is also going to take out his gallbladder. We are going to close our business for a week and then maybe after a couple of weeks he can return to work light duty!!
If your lurking - let us hear from you! What is going on in your world?
BTW...have I told you lately I HATE COLD WEATHER!!
Have a great week everyone!
Huggs,
Rhonda

shar S.
on 10/25/09 1:12 pm - Buffalo Grove, IL
Rhonda,
I, too, hate the cold weather. Since lsoing all the weight, my tolerance is zilch. Good news about your hubby. Have a good week

Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 912 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 981 views