Fallen off the wagon.. loss 52, gained 10 back....frustrated

nallen
on 10/27/09 7:58 am - baytown, TX
I am so tired of going up and down. Work has stopped me from doing a lot, plus the loss of 3 family members, yes 3 funerals. Trying to get on track, it is haard to get motivated.   anyone have a story about how they got back on track?
Lisa A.
on 11/4/09 10:07 pm
Sounds like u need a fill and stop being hard on your self , I am stuck at the same weight but then something I really noticed I am losing inches big time. and seem to be able to slip into size 6 jeans very easy 6 mos ago was size 12 . I am still the same weight  but smaller and less fluff  Just make a plan on a come back and make a promice u will change one bad habbit  this week and then next week another.  Good luck we all need a come back
Lisa
nallen
on 3/17/10 6:56 am - baytown, TX
Need to get a fill after a hernia.... loss 40 lbs gained 10 back. this is the worst xperience ever......I feel like I am starting over.... can't change anything butme, I have never got to my goal. What did I do this to myself.....I am enjoying some health benefits, but haven't seen a lot of weight loss... anybody have a comeback story... Im desparate.
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 912 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 981 views
Hello Again
deelight152 · 2 replies · 1127 views