Nov 8th Sunday check in

Lisa A.
on 11/9/09 2:25 am
Hi everyone I am sure everyone is getting tired of stating their  same weight week after week  but it does help to make sure I am on track and not gaining  weight I find checking in does keep me on my toes and accountiable as my weight in to docs is so far and few in btwn. I hope others know we need to do this becasue a one lbs weight gain. leads to a few and before u know it u are on the morbid side how we got here in first place one lbs at a time. I hope to hear from those that have gained weight as well because we all will most likely battle this at some time and we need to really be here for everyone.So let share a few laughs tears  and few inspiring moments and not let this board die we been together for over 2 1/2 years and were are the A team.. So just check in and 

Oh yeah I was 167 this am  on a platue but I could be worse I could be gaining I figured We all can makre excuses why we dont post dont have time to embaressed or figured nothing new to report but don't fall into that  trap we all cannot ignore our weight ins we did that before and that is how I got to be morbid obese.. so what did your scale say this week?

So what is everyone gonna do for the holidays? Are u gonna cook or whatI made a promice I am gonna be here even if i have gone back to work.. I may be only post this week but for me I need to be accountiable

Lisa
(deactivated member)
on 11/9/09 6:13 pm
Lisa A.
on 11/9/09 10:29 pm
Welcome back Jodi.
I think we have a few that need to gain weight back and a few of us that need  well could lose some more but look ok . and a few that have not reached their goal they set out for themselves and some that have gained .
I need to lose for lowering my  cancer risk  but most docs think i look fine and wonder where i am gonna lose,more weight  from. For me wearing a size 6 jean is goal to me and i got into a size six jeans may not breath while zipped up but i think a size 8 is where most of my jeans are.
I think we all are experienceing the changes of getting older  life and it really sucks. I am waiting on my braca genetic test and very scared and worried as one of my sisters has tested positive  for the breast cancer gene . The idea having a masectomy  and ovaries removed scares me and going threw surgical menopause w/o hormone replacement therpy scares me. My hubby is gone so I will be getting the results alone. ugh!!!

well Jodi keep comming back . we have missed u
(deactivated member)
on 11/13/09 12:18 am
Gineta R.
on 11/11/09 12:47 am - Rockledge, FL
Hi all,
  Its been a pretty dull week for me.  This staying at home is really boring.  Baby is getting big, he's finally holding his own bottle.YEH!!  That's bad when the most interesting thing to happen all week is your baby holds a bottle. 

Weight is hanging in there.  I'm bouncing around between 132 and135.  Diet is a little lacking in nutrition.  Need to work on that. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 912 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 981 views
Hello Again
deelight152 · 2 replies · 1127 views