Sunday check in

shar S.
on 11/22/09 1:58 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
Good morning everyone. It's a beautiful day in Chicago. 60 degress and perfect. I just finished raking leaves and I am exhausted, but had a great workout. I was absent last week....was in the hospital. I had some type of cardiac event and am now wearing a heart for a month. I finally got the cast off of my wrist the other day. Now I will start PT on both of them. Weight wise.it's a struggle. I hold at around 194-197. I just got a WII FIT and I have been using that and loving it. Lisa....I will call you as soon as I have a few minutes to talk. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and realizes all we have to be thankful for.

Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

Cinnabirst1
on 11/22/09 3:44 am - Council Bluffs, IA
Well Im doing pretty good. Little to no pain. Eating better. Still not gaining weight though. Im bouncing between 114 and 118.  My Dr would like me around 125.
My life is starting to take a turn for the better finally! This past year has really sucked! Im finally feeling like myself again, I have a great guy who supports me, my finances are a little better. I did have to file bankruptcy and I lost my house, but Ive started over and things are so much better now. Shar Im glad you are doing better. I hope the cardiac thing isnt anything serious.
Lisa, Im praying for you. You have had a lot on your plate this year too! Remember we are all pulling for each other! I dont think I would have made it through this year without the support from all of you.
I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!
And we do have so much to be thankful for.
I love you all,
Cindy 
Lisa A.
on 11/23/09 3:59 pm, edited 11/23/09 4:00 pm
Hi everyone, I do not even know how I find strength to even get up in morning . Just  thinking my life could not get more complicated it did. We got  a call thursday that my hubbies mom is on life support. Hubby was still in alaska and had to catch a few flights to try make it in time. He arrived just in time,He arrived friday at 6 pm and she died @ 6am  We were at her side when she died. Was very hard to watch  her take her last breath and see her heart stop. I been dealing with his family making arrangements and they are making me crazy is a understatement. I just bite my tongue but not sure how much I can keep take this . I am about to just collapse from stress. Feel free to call me Shar when u catch your breath I am just home for 24 hours then heading up north for services on friday. I am going back to see the surgeon to finalyize and set a date to have my masectomy. I Hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving for me i just want a quiet one
Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 912 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 981 views
Hello Again