Dec 6 weigh in and fat tax and plastic surgery tax

Lisa A.
on 12/6/09 9:18 am
I was reading a post  on plastic board about  charging a 5 % tax on plastic surgery. I would encorage all of you to write your senator and oppose the bill unless of course u want to pay taxes on plastic surgery  . As if weight loss  and plastic surgery did not cost enough already and now make us pay more to remove excess skin? I would not call 13lbs of pannis/skin  removed a luxuary it was needed to help my back rashed and I hate to say it but true embaressing body odor. 
I am 167 thhis morning and still am hove at 25% bmi and considered obese and worthy of a tax i suppose . My boobs are added in there so I am actually alot less then 167 lbs I think i am around 162 lbs when i consider i have 1400 cc worth of saline in there. LOL
I hope everyone is doing well and miss everyone
Lisa
RhondaT
on 12/6/09 10:40 am - Conway, AR
Hey Lisa!
Just stopping in and saw your post!  I am at 162 today and holding steady.  Managed to stray away from the sweets during Thanksgiving. Working lots of overtime and hopefully will drop a couple more pounds before new year. 
Hubby  (and me too). He is one of those who will eat everything under the sun beforee surgery so I am challenged these days with all the sweets in the house and at work! I am responsible for me and only me so I  will be ok. Good to hear from you....anyone else out there?.....
hugs to everyone~
Rhonda

Lisa A.
on 12/6/09 3:03 pm
Hey Rhonda
Wow u r getting  so close to goal.. woohooooooooo The last 10 TO 15 lbs are so hard to lose trust me I been stuck at 160 some seems like forever, , I am hoping others will be checking on soom
XOXOX'
LISA
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 913 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1018 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 982 views