Sunday check in

shar S.
on 12/12/09 11:57 pm - Buffalo Grove, IL
Good morning. I am sorry I have been MIA for a few weeks. so much is going on in my life. a very dear friend is hanging onto life, following a severe car accident. My daughter has been sick with teerrible migraines and is going for a brain Mri today. My wrists are out of casts, but the pain is worse than before. Other than that..all is well.
My weight is kinda steady. I am up about 5 pounds from my very lowest but pleased that I am able to at least stay within that range. I am no longer going to beat myself up about the numbers. I feel comfortable where I am, although would love it if I were smaller. But, I always keep in mind where I was 2 1/2 years ago. I may not be perfect,,,,,,,but am damn good!!!
I hope everyone is OK. Lisa, sorry I still haven't had a chance to call you but I think and pray for you every day. I know pwoplw are reading these posts because we can see the number of times it's read. Please,,,,just drop in and say hi...nothing else. We need to see our brothers and sisters. I love everyone of you and miss you.

Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

Lisa A.
on 12/13/09 2:28 am
Oh wow Shar I bet u r just overwhelmed .. I am so sorry to hear about your friend  i was reading about your daughter I do not mean to scare you about migraines but make sure they look at her heart for a hole in her heart that was the symptom my daughter had before her stroke .I had no idea migraines were symptom of heart trouble. I did not realize that should have come to attention to doctors but I had to take my son to cardiologigist and he said u have no idea how many  newborn babies are released from the hospitial with holes in their heart and 99% go for years and not tell a CVA  (stroke) or cardio  event are they found. I would also ask for them to due a echo cardio and also if they do not find anything that way always insist on what they call a TEE. My daughters hole in her heart was not found except with a TEE found it and it was there  we also saw the 1 inch blood clot remaining in her heart, U would think after all her ucla visits and  nuero would have found the heart problem but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO My daughter had a MRI 3 weeks prior to her stroke and her MRI was normal . I wish my gf told me to have her heart checked out but now she felt quility now for not telling me and I said  I am sure u figured going to ucla we had best care and to be honest we all  were shocked  they missed it. My son is seeing a cardiologist  to rule out a hole in his heart and they did not see anything on echo so next is the TEE. I am told that teenage girls  do get alot of mirgainers due to periods and that is what they told  us so please  make sure they do all they can for your daughter My daughter had no heart murmor or warning signs but migraines she was only 19. I hope it is nothing.  but i felt i needed to say something  and hope for  best for  her. I am sure she will be ok but I wanted to pass on the info

Now the sunday  weight in LOL
I keep going btwn 166 to 169 up down  UP and depends on stress LOL
I am going to ucla for high risk breast program and due plan on having a complete hysterectomy to lower my odds of getting cancer. My sisters are doing ok still to early to figure if their chemo and radation treatment is a sucess but the numbers are looking good so far
I would call u shar but I lost all my number of my cell  when my phone broke and sin card did not store info
I am holding up ok just more embaressed  I feel like a freak of nature with all thIs medical drama and I had one friend questiined me if I wanted all this medical attention and I was so hurt  they even could think such a thing trust me.I would rather stay away from docs  some people are so ignorant   OR MEAN I am just not saying much to anyone anymore I just tell them I am fine and deal with it. ALONE. I had one doc told me are u sure u were not concieved in a petri dish and we just laughted and I said  I sometimes  I wonder LOL.
HUGS TO ALL
Lisa
RhondaT
on 12/13/09 12:30 pm - Conway, AR
Glad to see you two on here! I am steady at 162 again this week! Still working on my vitimins and water! Hubby goes in for revision 2 weeks from tomorrow. I am so happy for him. Finally, i will be able to get all the crap outta the pantry that is not healthy!  Still wroking 80+ hours a week but have to do it in order to be able to close our business for a week while he is in the hospital.
Wishin' there were some more of us checking in......holidays are tuff for so many of us and we all need encouragement! 
Today, I am thankful for the progress I have been able to accomplish!
Hugs to everyone!
RhondaT

Cinnabirst1
on 12/13/09 3:24 pm - Council Bluffs, IA
Sorry I havent posted in a few weeks. Im holding steady at 118. Feeling better but still having stomach pains almost on a daily basis. Drs do not have a clue where it's coming from. Ive had every test under the sun.  As long as I take my pain meds Im fine. But how long can I live on them?
Been busy with the Christmas rush. Shopping is almost done. Did some cookie baking toinght with my son & his friends and my sweety Donny :)
I hope more people post soon, I miss our little family.
I love you all
Cindy
shar S.
on 12/14/09 5:07 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
Cindy, I thought you were doing much better. I am so sorry to hear you still have pain. OK, now for the really important issue....tellme about Donny. I see you talk about him a bit on Facebook.....but spill some ore info. I am so happy for you.
Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

Cinnabirst1
on 12/14/09 11:14 am - Council Bluffs, IA
Well Shar, the pain is still there but not as bad as it was. I have just learned to deal with it.
As far as Donny, he is the new love in my life. A friend of mine introduced us and we have been dating for about 2 months now. He is very sweet, romantic and supportive. I couldnt ask for anything more. This past year has been a very bad year for me but it seems to be ending on a good note :)
Love ya
Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 913 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 982 views