Sunday Check IN

shar S.
on 2/7/10 6:46 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
I am here,and I am OK. How about everyone else??? Just tell us if you're OK...no pressure!

Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

Lisa A.
on 2/8/10 10:53 pm
I am back  from my father in laws funeral  and trying to figure out my life and the derailment going on in my head, I am 173 down 2 lbs ..   I am just surviving life Ok . off to meet my day and hopefully get some renewed intrest in cleaning. I had a bad dream last night  and  woke up screaming. It was so real. I have no energy or intrest in cleaning my house just so overwhelmed and in a funk. i am making no sense LOL
Lisa
deelight152
on 2/9/10 6:49 am - Down South, IL
I am here checking in. I am now working less hours due to the ecconomy and bills are piling up. I still work the post office every other sat and struggling with food choices and exercise. otherwise I am still hangging in there. Life could be worse so I am trying to stay focused. Wish I could find a job in chicago so I could move home. I really home sick these days!
dee 
RhondaT
on 2/10/10 10:34 pm - Conway, AR
Hello everyone!  After reading everyones post, I feel ablout the same as the rest of you! My brother had brain surgery and has been diagnosed with stage 4  cancer, my work is slow, i stay tired all the time,  and the winter weather is making my fibro almost unbearable at times!  I am tryong to focus on the positive in my life, but the negetive just keeps on coming! I am so thankful that I can spend my days with my Grandbaby! He is such a joy to me! I have noticed lately I can eat more than I use to. I usally have a 1/2 sandwich for lunch and can only eat part of it minus the crust. Now I can eat all of it minus the crust and a maybe a strawberry or two. I can also eat almost a cup of chili and I have never been able to eat but about 3.4 cup. My friend that had rny 7 years ago told me that she can eat normal size meals and has been able to since year 2. Hummm. I was just wondering, how much can you guys eat? From time to time, i order a pintos n cheese from taco bell and I can eat the whole thing now.  OK now about my weight, well, I am about the same...up or down a pound or two, depending on what day I weigh. i am still so wanting to get into the 150's!  I know i need to up my exxercise! That will do it, the question is....AM I WILL ING TO DO WHAT I NEED TO DO TO GET WHAT I WANT!!!! I am thinking about you guys.......

IMready4chg
on 2/17/10 10:58 am - Howell, MI
Rhonda, I am sorry to hear about your brother. I lost my mom this month 3 years ago to brain cancer, she had a Gleo-blastoma, she was given 3 month and was with us for 2 years.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!!! 

I am eating ALOT more than I should, I am currently back up to 175lbs and could kick myself in the butt. Been eating the wrong foods to often, falling back in the old habits. :(
RhondaT
on 2/17/10 12:46 pm - Conway, AR
Thanks for those encouraging words! I also lost my mom 6 years ago this month. It is something that you never get over. As far as my brother, he has the same kind of cancer your mom had. They have not given him a time span. They did surgery and will start chemo in a couple of weeks. I just got back from Dallas tonight. I spent 5 days with him in rehab. I saw GREAT improvement! My sister said it was because I was there but who knows???? His main Dr. is at MD Anderson and that is where he has been going for 17 years. He has had brain cancer 2 other times in other parts of the brain and several strokes. With Gods grace, he can still function pretty much by himself. Thank you again and I am just so thankful for having my A team here! We will make it!

Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 913 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1018 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 982 views
Hello Again
deelight152 · 2 replies · 1127 views