Sunday Check In

shar S.
on 2/20/10 10:54 pm - Buffalo Grove, IL
Come out, come out, wherever you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am fine. Lost a few pounds this week and hope to lose the other 4 pounds I am up. But I'm hanging in there.

Off to work, so can't chat.

How waas your week?

Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

RhondaT
on 2/21/10 12:03 am - Conway, AR
Good Morning Shar!!
I am up 2 pounds this week.........I have been grazing for 2 weeks. I think it is just nervous reaction-it is definately not hunger!! Probably attributed to my brother and his issues. Speaking of~ I was in Dallas with him at rehab last week and he made GREAT improvements! He goes back to MD Anderson this week for a baseline before starting chemo. He is able to semi walk on his own again and his wittyness is coming back. My MIL made him a coconut pie and he absolutely loved it! I bought him snacks and lots of fruit....thats why he gained a couple of pounds while I was there!! My sister & I shaved & trimmed his beard and gave him a pedicure and manicure which was despirately needed! He is so optimistic! He actually started  conversations and told short stories which was better than expected. Please continue to keep him in your prayers, he starts chemo in a week or so.
As far as Hubby........his revision is GREAT! He has lost about 35 lbs in 7 weeks and feels really good.  He still overeats a little but we all had to learn!!
Well.........as we all approach our 3 year mark, let's all commit to having bloodwork done and a followup with Dr. We need to all be accountable to each other and encourage one another! 3 years ago we wanted this surgery so bad we would do ANYTHING!!!!!!! Well we got it, and now we need to follow thru with our orginal commitment!  I never want to forget where I come from! If you have not made an appointment to have your bloodwork done, please do so this week so you don;t procrastionate! (Preaching to myself).
Hope everyone has a good week!  

(deactivated member)
on 2/22/10 9:20 am - NY
Shar,  I hope you are doing well.  Hi everyone - I am still alive and unfortunately do not visit frequently enough. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 912 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 982 views
Hello Again
deelight152 · 2 replies · 1127 views