I am back and post sunday check in

Lisa A.
on 3/1/10 10:45 am
Hey everyone wow what month Feb was and well I had surgery feb 22 to remove all my female body part to avoid cancer after being test potitive s for brca 2 gene. I am doing pretty well. I went into surgery weightng 174 and came out 184  3 days later  and i have been peeing like a race horse and now weigh 170 this am. I am actually in a good place. I will be having a masectomy next as my odds for breast cancer are still high 85% even after having the hysterectomy opphrectomy. I will be having a masectomy next so much for the new girls. I am recovering nicely and ty for those that have sent me will wishes
Lisa
RhondaT
on 3/5/10 11:51 am - Conway, AR
Hey Lisa,
Glad to hear you are doing well! I hate that you have had to make these decisions and have these surgeries but the alternative is not so good! Hope you continue to progress!! I am staying busy with the grandbaby and going back to Dallas next week to stay with my brother for a week. Still no idea when they will start Chemo. MD Anderson i ssuppose to let us know asap. My weight is slightly up this week. I amd actually up to 164. Don;t know why but I am stepping up the exercise and water, making sure I get my protein and no snacking.
Please keep us updated! I will keep you guys in my prayers!

shar S.
on 3/7/10 7:04 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
Welcome back, Lisa. I know I haven;t returned your phone call, but I will. i had another fall amd am suffering with severe bruising allover and my back is totally messed up. As soon as I feel a bit better I will call you.
I am doing OK, I am up from my loweest weight, about 6 pounds. I was up about 8 pounds. It is a constant struggle and I guess it will be forever. I definitely feel my pouch is almost back to normal size. However, our 3rd year anniversary is coming up and I am so happy that we are still together.. I know there are lurkers out there, I just wish they'd come bafck and say hi to us. I miss all the oldies.
Have a good week, Nd feel better. Love ya
Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 913 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers