Sunday check for March 7

Lisa A.
on 3/7/10 7:12 am
Hi everyone.. I am doing amazing  this week. I am feeling pretty good from the effects of surgery.  I did climbed up to 176 ugh and was ashamed to get on scale  but I am now  down to 167 this am.. yeah!!!!!
I may have not gotten to  149 my original goat weight but i got to a place where all my labs are normal and  classifed excellent  health and what has come to clear to me is my options for doing something about getting cancer is what has count rather what the scale says. If i was 300 lbs and facing issues of having a life saving surgery or getting cancer my options  would have been grave ot look. I tell docs that I am a weight loss pt and alot just say wow i cannot beleive u were ever fat. My new gf who is brca positive which i have spend much time with  was staring at me and she says I cannot beleive u were 300 lbs. She says her son matt  calls me Barbie and says mom she look hot for being over 50 and cannot beleive I am that old.and she told him I am over 50 lol  Makes me feel so good and young again. I guess being 51 does mean I am cannot look great when u r older  I think I look better now then when I was 40 .I had this amazing weekend before my surgery with my hubby. I was just losing  it, feeling I was some how gonna wake up like a real old woman on kaiser commerciial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOcIWo6Hdfg cute commercial  but I think we dont have to be quite like them lol .. I want to be a sexy old woman LOL not just a old woman.
My hubby got me hair extensions for my thining hair and some mineals make up. I think self imgaine is how the world first  imprssions of you and i decided i want them to see me as a confident woman not a fat woman. I t amazes me how much people treat u being thin vs being fat

So hows is everyone doing? Any good news /sad newss minutes?
Hugs to everyone.. and thanks for reading

RhondaT
on 3/9/10 9:59 pm - Conway, AR
I know it is the middle of the week but I am just getting around to checking in! Shar~ I sure hope you get to feeling better....I will be thinking about you for sure! Glad your feeling better Lisa! It is about time you had something good happening in your life girl! Where is everyone?? I am so excited about time change Sunday! I NEED me some sun-shine and fresh air! I love the summertime and especially now since surgery! I hate the cold weather! I am headed to Dallas Friday, for a week to spend with my brother and sister. Still no word on him starting Chemo. My weight is steady this week and hopefully I won't eat to much mexican food while in Dallas ....LOL! I am ready for my bloodwork and 3 year check up! I am feeling a little sluggish and think I may need a vitimin adjustment. Hope everyone has a great week and if you are one who is lurking....let us know how you are doing!! Huggs to everyone! : )

Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 912 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 982 views
Hello Again
deelight152 · 2 replies · 1127 views