Hello

deelight152
on 3/12/10 1:50 pm - Down South, IL
Sorry I haven't been around I honestly got addictd to farmville and forgot all about my other sites.
Well I leave sunday for an all inclusive trip to the Marlboro Ranch. I super excited this will be the first time me and lee have ever been anywhere without the kids in 10 years! We have never been gone this long away from them either. we leave sunday and come home wed night.

Lisa
I am so glad you are recovering I knew you were having surgery I just didn't know when . I am so sorry I didn't get to call and check on you.

Shar
I hope you feel better from your fall real soon hugs to you guys!

I started another dare I say Diet Well it is more re thinking my eating habits and fueling my body. I am now eating 5 meals a day 3 hours apart. Smaller meals made up of better quality food. I did really well this week have not weighed my self but my stomach feel better and way less gross gas. I hope this will help me get back on track. I got the insanity videos was too scared to strat yet. I was afraid if I changed my diet and started exercising at one I would feel defeted and quit. I will start the exercise part next week when I am back for vacation. right now I am focusing on the eating and I truly like it! The food is yummy I don't feel deprived and as long as I pack my food and plan my meals I am ok with out the junk.
Busy month ahead hope 8th birthday is the 29 I can't belive my baby is going to be 8!
Love you guys have agreat week
dee
Lisa A.
on 3/14/10 2:58 pm
Dee thanks so much for caring and the kind words
I am recovering physically still hurts stand in line  but as far as mood swings from the surgical menopause is very hard. I find my self no patience and can cry with out cause so not me . I just hate being so emotional and  not having hormone replacement thepry just sucks. I can just ***** slap people .. My poor hubby not sure how to handle me. I am not having any hot flahses thank goodness but I who knows  what tommrrow will bring. it is a real challange and sometimes I feel so alone and scared. Then I see my sisters and chemo ravaged bodies and I know I am doing the right thing. I am so scared  about the masectomy ahead and the scaring and losing the girls is just over whelming but yesterday I leaned that breast cancer has struck another family member and this time was a 29 year old male. I am doing the right thing just so hard to accept at times. But I am more scared of cancer then anything else
OK now weight well i am 168 this am  but am making better food choices and got off drinking vanillan bean frappachino at  starbucks . that drink had 600 calories so now I am drinking cinnamin stick herbal tea with little of honey.. and seems to be a good alternative. I just lost the taste for really sugary stuff  which seems odd but maybe has to do with lack of hormones I dont even want chocolate.
Shar I hope u are recovering. I sure miss everyone and old times here but soon it will be 3 years..  and I will never go back to being 300 lbs
Rhonda how ru doing? Cyndi where have u been? others?
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 913 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1018 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 982 views
Hello Again
deelight152 · 2 replies · 1127 views