Sunday Check In

shar S.
on 3/20/10 9:19 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
Hello everyone,
although it's only Saturday, I am starting this now, as I will be working in the morning.
I am doing fine. I have taken off about 4 pounds of the weight I put on and have about 4 more to go. What a struggle.
It's so hard to believe that our 3 year anniversary is coming up. Just reflect back, think where you were 3 years ago today....and be PROUD of yourself for your amazing accomplishment.
I am leaving for Florida on Wednesday for 12 days. I will have computer access so I will check in with you guys.
You have all been my rock for these past 3 years. I love every one of you !
Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

deelight152
on 3/21/10 1:18 pm - Down South, IL
Shar
Hello girl! And all my april mates! I didn't weigh today because tomarrow I have to weigh in and measure myself for my new exercise plan. I just got back wed from the marlboro ranch and it was amazing! The best trip of my life. I seen yellowstone and mountains and I ice fished shot gus and did archary! The best part spending time with my husband just us. The first time in 10 years!
I will let you know how this week goes with the exercise I am scared because I know how hard it is going to be but I am visualising the 50 pounds melting off.
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 912 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 981 views
Hello Again
deelight152 · 2 replies · 1127 views