Sunday check in

Lisa A.
on 3/28/10 8:36 am
Hi everyone. Been pretty heck around here last few weeks. I am hold at 169 which I am happy   I am  160 something.. I kinda figured  it is what is gonna be that then  I am happy I am  below 200. I have been stepping up water and protein and will be going back to gym as I am now 6 weeks post surgery. I am so glad that most part my surgery is behind meOPPH hysterectomy and the symptoms of menopause is very mild I do se my self alittle short tempered but just keeps everyone on their toes. Tommorrow I am heading to UCLA to talk to the surgeons about now doing the masectomy. I am so confused on what route to take may end up going to new orleans as they are one of the leading breast reconstructive surgery center. I feel so alone as I dont know any one that had had breast cancer masectomy  reconstructive surgery . Yet alone tested positive for Brca gene.Seems friends get tired of me talking about it so I am trying to avoid not just stuffing my feeling down and eat wrong food choices. I am really stressed to the max but I feel I am forced to do surgery now vs later due to obama care comming law  and  not sure how that may effect my insurance.I am look at a few surgeries and want to get them done before the new year as hubby said work is making huge changes with heath care so I am on a time crunch grrrrrfy I can see them covering the masectomy but what if i want nipples and they might say now that is extra .. non covered benifit. anyway just venting.. Well April 1 is the day I decided I was no longer gonna be a fool about my obesity and apil 18 was my new bday ... I cant beleive it will be 3 years.. well we are still here.. few faithful to end. I hope everyone is doing well after 3 years and able to keep your weight in check. My son is not doing so well after losing his lap band he has gained 25lb since jan 1. Goes to show the lap bad works  even if u r not losing u r preventing weight gain . No doubt if i lost my band I would be devistared and be in same boat.EVERYONE HAVE A GOOD WEEK..
Lisa
deelight152
on 3/30/10 8:00 am - Down South, IL
Lisa
My thoughts are with you always! I know you are making the right and best choices for you! Your son will get over this hump he has you to help guide him.
As for me I am 225 and eating better choices. i can't get the courage up to exercise at home, My dvds are going to be so hard I can't even convince my self to play them. uggg I want to and need to be 199 that is my goal if I could just get the exercise I know I could do this! I want to quit smoking so bad! I know I need help I am going to get to the store to buy the patch maybe that will help lessen the craving. I shold of never started up! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 912 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 981 views
Hello Again
deelight152 · 2 replies · 1127 views