Sunday check in

shar S.
on 4/18/10 12:44 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
Another Sunday, another check in. Who will join me? I know Lisa will......eventually. And Lisa, I got your message and will call when I have time. Life is hectic.

All is well here. The weather is turning better and I am able to start walking again...hopefully that will help me with this "winter weight" of 4 pounds. I amstruggling, but not giving up. I feel like a normal person, who has to watch everything that goes in the mouth. I can deal with this.

Come on guys.......CHECK IN !!!
Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

RhondaT
on 4/18/10 7:34 am - Conway, AR
Hey Shar!! I am enjoying this beautiful weather!! I am soooooo glad winter is gone!! I still get cold..am I the only one who still gets cold? This is the time of year I do my Mamogram, yearly blood work, check-up with the PCP, dentists appointments, and also the surgeon yearly check in....next week! I have lost another 16-18lbs since last year. I think Ihave gained about 5 or 6 back in the last few weeks. PCP made me go for a bone scan, yep! Ostio in the hip, spine and neck! Now, he has ordered a colonostomy (??) fun-fun!! I think when you turn 50 the DOcs just think they can order any and all test because you don't have anything else to do!! I will be finished with all the appointments the end of May.
As many of you know, my brother was diagnosed with MGB (brain cancer) and had surgery and is STILL waiting for the latest results from the MRI so he can start Chemo. In the meantime, I have had another cousin diagnosed with the same thing.....that makes total with the exact thing! Anyway, I would appreciate continued prayers for my brother, Mike.
As far as me....bout them same!! Just happy to be alive and anticipating a great 4th year of this 2nd chance at life! Where is everyone? Just check in and say you are there! Be Blessed everyone!
BTW Does anyone take meds for pain or arthritis, everytime they give me something..I CAN'T TAKE IT!!! If I knew what to ask for I would just ask for it but I have never been on anything since Bextra and they took it off the market. Any ideas would be appreciated!

Lisa A.
on 4/20/10 11:06 pm
I am here Shar LOL alittle late lol I been soooooooooooooooooooooo soooooo busy my head is spinning LOL But busy in a good way . I feel I am in a good place and doing very well. I am feeling sooooooooooo Good.. I seem to be holding at 169 and seems that is where my body likes to be.. I was  so worried having a surgical menopause going on and all the mood swings weight gain  etc  was gonna be harsh and i seem to only notice alittle anxiety and my blood pressure is creeping up ugh,, I am gonna see the doc on that friday to see if lack of estrogen  causes blo. I have this burst of energy has come back full force and I love it, I been busy organizing my house and just getting rid of the clutter threw the house.. I love where i am at it  feels good . I had visions menopause would be awful hot flashes etc and it is the total opposite. I feel liberated and feel so amazing.. I have no idea where all this excess energy is comming but i feel like  a depression has lifted..
Rhonda so good to see u chime in.I know it seems 50 they just order the works but the way I feel the last few weeks i cannot remember feeling this goodin my 40;s ever. 
I think they have 50 all wrong.. it is  like a renewed vitality..
If I was 300 lbs no doubt would not be a good outcome but man I feel good so bring on  the 50's and menopause . I am gonna make 50 and menopause look good.. lol
 Dee Cyndi?
hugs to all
Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 912 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers