3 years reflection

deelight152
on 5/12/10 10:59 pm - Down South, IL
Hello my name is Dee lol
I am 33 years old and yesterday I found my first white hair!! I almost fell on the floor.
I struggle everyday with my weight, but I am still healthy and happy! I am doing the biggest loser at work this was week one and I lost 2.9 pounds.
I bought a new pair of roller skates and I love them. I can skate with my kids for over an hour and feel great!
I can walk around the whole park (1 1/4 mile) and not be out of breath. (but I get itchy really bad when I do to where I want to rip my legs off)
I took my kids to Florida in December and rode every roller coaster and fit! (I still tried the chairs and the front of the line to be sure, but I know I will do that every time for life lol)
My stomach is big again and I know that is from the lack of exercise I have been doing,but this summer is going to change. I have the biggest loser the whole summer and kids who need exercise and fun. I plan on swimming and skating and walking.
I got the insanity videos and buyer beware! If you are not fit you will not be able to do them! OMG the hardest DVDs out there! I was worn out just on the warm up.
While I am 35 pound away from my personal goal I am and never will be that 367 sad women I was.
I am going to post every week on what I have done, how my eating is doing and how the contest is going!
My goal is to win the biggest loser so I can use the money to go to my 3 year check up! I miss my doctor! I miss Chicago. I wish I could afford to move home! Maybe just maybe I can lose the weight and see if my Dr needs a med assistant. I could show everyone nit is OK to struggle you just have to get back up and remember why you did this! WE ARE WORTH IT
Lisa A.
on 5/14/10 10:36 pm
I see u r trying so hard Dee. I know u are trying so hard, I am like you struggling to get it together and even tho we are a far cry from out former oldselves. we have come along way !!!!!   we  are with,,
Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 913 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 982 views
Hello Again