what ya eating?

deelight152
on 5/13/10 6:37 am - Down South, IL
SO I am going to make this the longest reply post by a person ever lol each day as I come on the computer I will list what I ate so far for the day.
today May 13th at 3:30 pm
breakfast I had coffee with 2 tsp of creamer and 2 tsp of sugar (big coffee cup from Yellowstone)
I then had about an hour later 3 pieces of ham (serving size) 60 cal
When I got to work at 9 I had some Greek yogurt honey and vanilla yummy
At 11:30 at work I had some more Greek yogurt and grapes (red)
at 2:45 when I got home I made a salad with green red and yellow peppers cucumbers and a sprinkle of pram cheese 3 pieces of ham and I used wish bone italian spritzer I probably used 20 spays which equals 20 calories. yummy.
Not sure what is for dinner yet thinking more salad and a snack will be pretzels.
except for my morning coffee I drink jus****er so far a litter bottle of dasani.
Wow didn't seem like alot but when I type it is a lot. I am just glad they are yummy healthy options that make me feel better and way less smelly gas.
deelight152
on 5/15/10 7:10 am - Down South, IL
forgot yesterday to post lol
today I had a cup of coffee
breakfast was a baked chicken sandwich on wheat from quick trip. I ate half at 10 am then the other half at 1 I drank gatorade today I worked at the post office all day.
I had taco bell which was a beef meximelt at 3:30 and I have 2 tacos I will eat throughout the night, back to drinking my water.
deelight152
on 5/16/10 4:59 am - Down South, IL
Today
I had my coffee then I made breakfast for the kids I had 1/2 piece of toast with scamble egg and a sasage link.
Leter on I made a salad with lett, cucumber, red yellow and green peppers with italian spray. I made the kids chili and did have a couple bite of that.
I also drank a cup of green tea with nothing in it.
think I might go look for a swim suit today? maybe
deelight152
on 5/18/10 1:06 pm - Down South, IL
well today I had a grilled chicken pita with no cheese from jack in the box and an egg roll that was breakfast and lunch. for dinner i had chicken nuggets 3 of them with ketchup and mustard not a great choice. I drank my coffee in the morning and green tea in the am  right now though I am drinking blueberry vodka with blueberry juice. we have are days we have our moments. WE fall down and we get the **** back up! WE are human and we will struggle but we will still get back up! I have my weigh in tomorrow and will post how week 2 went!
deelight152
on 5/25/10 11:08 pm - Down South, IL
well yesterday was a stressfull day for me. My dog I have had for over 15 years died so after I got home from work I had to bury him. I ate all day. today is weigh in day at work so we will see how the scale acts. Been going to bbq's lately. Not eating a ton but drinking like a fish. I am so ready to exercise today when I get home me and the kids are going to the big church down the street and I am going to rollerskate while they ride there bikes. I hope we do but it will be over 90 degrees when I get home so I might of bit off more then I can chew. I had coffee today but nothing else so far. I will bring a greek yougart to work and maybe some grapes. going to wait till I weigh in before eating anything. will post later how that goes.
deelight152
on 5/26/10 12:47 pm - Down South, IL
I gained 1 pound but hey for what I have done the last 2 weeks I am ok with it. I pulled out my exercise equipment and cleaned it up and started using it again so next week I will be successful on the scale!
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 913 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1018 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 982 views
Hello Again
deelight152 · 2 replies · 1127 views