Sunday May 23

Lisa A.
on 5/23/10 3:35 pm
I am doing pretty well. did gain a few lbs staying at 169 but I am feeling great and have more energy then before. I am eating properly and that is the most important thing. I sure miss everyone here on the boards I hope everyone is doing well
Dee ty for being so deligent on your food diary
I sure hope to see other checking in and  telling us  where  life has taken you. I am looking at having a masectomy in june.. I am recover pretty well from the prophyalactic hysterectomy .
I do feel stronger and stronger and in a good place to face my future
and looking forward to getting this behind me
Lisa
deelight152
on 5/24/10 11:17 pm - Down South, IL
Hello
I weghed today unofficially and my scale said 227 but tomorrow I weigh at work and will post what that says. I feel better but this week I have not eaten well. It is so hard when you have hardly any money for groceries and you have to make sure you get things for the kids. So my veggies and yougart had to be passed up. I had a car promblems and had to pay 585.00 to fix so I had about 60 to buy groceries for the week with 4 other people. Which ment cheap and not very healthy,  It is hot here so maybe all the cold water and sweat will help with my weight loss. I am dusting off my exercise equipment in the garage and see if I can fix my total trainer so I can work on my legs!
Went looking for a bathing suit which is depressing! I can't find anything I like in my size and it is frusterating. My thighs are still so big and saggy and rub together it is just awful. I have to buy board shorts but to fit my thighs I have to go a size up in the waist so they almost fall off. I am sure they will fall off in the water errrr. lucky I found my suit from last year because it will just have to do. Think anyone would notice duck tape on my thighs to keep them from sagging??
I am really trying to check in every few days so how about some lurkers do the same!
Lisa love you girl be strong!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 914 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 912 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1017 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 981 views
Hello Again