just updating my life here

Lisa A.
on 6/20/10 12:25 pm
Well I finally had my masectomy june 10 and it was the most hardest thing i had to do in my life. I hated to do it but getting cancer more due to the brca gene. http://www.bracnow.com/, I knew my sister have to face this decison  . I went first since they are under going chemo and once chemo is over they will decided on Prophylactic masectomy and removal of cervix ovaries fallopian  uterius as well.
I miss my breasts and i see the effects of weight loss on my body and how it makes having this surgery harder to to massive weight loss. My breast implants were removed and replaced with expanders and  when i woke up I was prepared to be a b cup and i woke up with 1000 cc liter for each foob i am just huge and embaressing huge i am now a fake 36 e.. I wanted to cry and i have not talked to the plastic surgeon and  my hubby missed him. post surgery I know alit is swelling but the looks and  judgemental look people give me . I just want to wear a t **** saying yes they are fake my resl ones tried to kill me. I just have a tissues expander simular to a implants but only temp tell my donar tissue. expands a pocket to accept my real implants. I will recive my real foobs sept oct. I miss losing my self i feel like my feinity mt identiy and my body chages has me thinking crazy..
I gained 7 lbs but have since dropped alot of weight but with 2liter sitting on my chest i have to realize this is not my true weight. I was 169 before surgery but now 173.. still have alot of swelling so like my tummy tuck i have to wait it out , I am forever greatful for the loving support u guys have been with me with out it i would have not had choices to have prophylic surgery if i was 300 pounds .. u guys all had a hand in getting my weight off and i will be eternally greatful u stuck with me for over 2 years now..  u guys were my support
hugs to call
Lisa
Gineta R.
on 6/21/10 2:20 am - Rockledge, FL
Sorry you've got so much on your plate. So many changes in such a short time, I think I would be going a little nuts too.
deelight152
on 6/23/10 1:39 pm - Down South, IL
lisa I love you! I am so sorry for all you have endured! hugs to you and your family!
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 911 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 910 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1012 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 977 views
Hello Again
deelight152 · 2 replies · 1121 views