Checking in, it's been a long time

Cinnabirst1
on 2/16/11 5:54 am - Council Bluffs, IA
Just checking in to see how everyone is doing? It's been a very long time since Ive checked in here and so much has changed in my life. Last time I posted on here I was suffering from pancreatitis and it lasted over 2 years. Now I am pain free and feeling great. I have a new man in my life and we are getting married on May 27th of this year! Lets get this blog going again.
Who is all out there?? Please check in, I think as time has gone by and life has happened, we have all fallen away from our support family. I need you :)
Cindy
RhondaT
on 2/20/11 10:03 pm - Conway, AR
thought I would pop in and see if anyone was here. Glad to hear from you Cindy! Even happier to know that your bout with pancreatits is over! Sound like your life is getting back on track...wish this board would! I miss everyone also, especially the Sunday check-ins. Maybe this Sunday, I will just post and see what happends. Take care and maybe I will hear from you Sunday!

Cinnabirst1
on 2/20/11 10:11 pm - Council Bluffs, IA
I will make it my goal to check in on sundays again if you do
Maybe we can get this board going again. Going to spend the day with my grandsons today since there is no school today. Going to lunch and shopping. We are moving in less than 2 weeks so the rest of my week will consist of working and packing. Oh how I hate moving, but a bigger house will be nice.
Have a great week!
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 912 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 910 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1012 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 977 views
Hello Again