r u a coffee drinker?

heather S.
on 1/19/04 11:07 am - palm bay, fl
just a quick survey- did you not drink and/or not like the taste of coffee pre-surgery and now LOVE coffee??? i do, and i have met 2 other ladies in my support group that are the same way too? how weird! i hated the stuff- not iced, not cold nor hot, not with cream, not with sugar...yuck! i hated it!!! i drink (no exageration) about 5 cups a day or more... i only allow myself 1 cup of regular in the morning- and decaf the rest of the day and night. i love the taste of it! splenda and half & half (perfect for my 20g. carbs a day and under) oh yeah, i had surgery 5/19/03 surgery day i weighed 355 pounds, and today 237 pounds!! from a size 28 to an 18 (sometimes 16)!!! i have about 50 more to goal... then hopefully plastics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karen M.
on 1/19/04 1:49 pm - Forked River, NJ
OMG! Yes thats me also!
Lisa Pitzer
on 1/27/04 7:50 am - Simpsonville, SC
Although I was a bit of a coffee drinker pre-op, I too, have started liking it a lot more! I'm not sure it's the coffee..or the warm liquid on my stomach that feels so good! My surgery was 5-13-2003, and I have lost 93 pounds..wearing a size 8! Yippee!!
(deactivated member)
on 2/3/04 3:32 am - TX
I drank coffee pre-op but now I like it really, really strong which I couldn't handle pre-op at all. Go figure! I wonder what it is. However, I can only have one (big) cup a day, usually in the morning. If I have more than that, I get sick.
Most Active