day one of BACK ON TRACK

AndiCandy
on 6/11/08 8:55 pm - NY
So my slovenly lazy habits have gotten me into some trouble. I've gained enough weight where i don't feel comfy anymore and this 10 pounds is uncomfortable. I joined weigh****chers for 17 weeks yesterday so that will take me into september! If i even lose 1/2 pound a week that will take me back down to where i'm comfy and can have plastics in the fall! Today i'm looking into the local gym, that seems to be the key for me and I haven't been doing that and it shows. I miss the gym and I miss how i felt when i belonged to a gym. I wish they were less expensive but then i wish most things in my life were less expensive! Anyone want to join me in healthier eating and living? I hate being by myself but the time for me is NOW. I've got a wedding next week and I need to fit into a pretty dress because these friends have not seem me in 2-7 years and I want to WOW them with the new me. Wait until they find out i can't drink, that shoud go over like a lead balloon but it is what it is. ANDI
Katherine A.
on 6/12/08 1:02 am - Klein, TX
okay, so I start with you today. no trip to Donalds Donuts no cinnamon rolls.. just donated the last one to #5of5 I had a single egg and a single slice of homemade whole wheat bread today is day two with no coffee.. ouch.. just herbal tea. I know that I need to eat three small meals today... oh. we shall forget about those cheetos that were laying there on the counter while the egg was cooking huh? heehee as for lunch... soup... dinner... thinking hard.. NO PASTA.. that is all I can promise.. oh I know, I can take out a steak and start thawing it. GOOD PLAN!
Ruth A.
on 6/12/08 5:16 am - Letchworth Garden City, UK
Keep us updated on how you are both doing each day. I'll be thinking of you. For me, it's frustrating that I'm eating right and now have introduced loads of high energy exercise and the scales STILL are not moving, aghhhhhhhhhhhh. How can my body burn up so many calories from all this exercise and generally much more active lifestyle and still hold onto those pounds - the cals in / out balance must be way off!! I'm way past the fat turning into muscle stage, and am ensuring I'm eating enough. I'm just having to keep myself going by knowing that I'm getting fitter, even though I'm exhausted all the time (from stress). I am seeing results, but it feels like 1 step forward and 2 steps back some days. I'm off to my for some Night night
AndiCandy
on 6/12/08 6:33 am - NY
so far i'm doing pretty well! I had two poached eggs and a slice of rye toast for breakfast with 4 french fries, lunch/dinner was an asian grilled chicken salad with a dozen McDonalds fries. I worked out this morning (walked on treadmill but at a wog sometimes too) and tonight i am going to try and go to yoga class which i love! I have to find my yoga mat though! As long as i stay away from the candy and nonsense there will be an improvement and that's all i can ask thus far! I got in my vitamins and my fluids are just ok, but i'll get in another water bottle tonight. ANDI
Most Active