Sharing Pictures

reeree89
on 6/13/08 12:21 am
I'm one of those non-posters but thankful for all that do...kept me going when times got rough... I have posted a few pics of myself..feel free to take a look...once again, thanks to all for your support . Maria -215
Ruth A.
on 6/13/08 3:06 am - Letchworth Garden City, UK
Hi Maria Thanks for sharing your pics - WOW what a transformation! You have done a great job. The close up photo is really good. Glad you came out of hiding. Looking forward to seeing you around more, and getting to know you a bit better. Ruthxx
reeree89
on 6/13/08 5:55 am
Ruth, ty so much...you always have a kids word for everyone Maria
Ruth A.
on 6/13/08 7:57 am - Letchworth Garden City, UK
You're welcome - ummm, was that a typo or did you really mean 'kids word'...hehe, yes I am a big kid at heart and love fooling around!! Ruth
AndiCandy
on 6/13/08 8:58 am - NY
c;mon Maria many of us can use the support right back! I'm yet again startng weigh****chers and day 2 is going ok. ANDI
reeree89
on 6/13/08 9:39 am
Andi, I'm doing the WW thing too but less carbs then they say...omg...LOL. ruth...kind would be correct..lol...I laughed so hard...maybe I should try Spell check every once in a while !..lol I'm going to try a post a bit more then I have ....so you will see me around more...with or without typos..lol Hugs Maria
Ruth A.
on 6/13/08 7:54 pm - Letchworth Garden City, UK
Oh no, Maria...keep the typos, made my day
AndiCandy
on 6/13/08 8:35 pm - NY
I would love to see you around more. There are plenty of us who are still hanging around and trying to lose the excess baggage, only a select few have made it to the goal line and the rest of us are still striving. I never really thought about doing the less carb weigh****chers, i might have to give that a try. I'm dying to try core for a week, i'll have to see what the weight loss is on Wednesday then i'll tell ya what moves i'm going to be making. ANDI
Most Active